Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Let me get this straight, they're heroes if they go back, they're lazy pieces of crap if they place their concern over their health first? Do yourself a favor, don't ever take the LSAT, the logic questions would destroy you.

Sorry everyone, my insult skills deteriorated while I was trying to overcome the virus. I'll get my game back in shape.
I’ve read that covid also causes brain damage....

Reactions: kiddiedoc

giphy.gif

These guys need to wait and listen to the political science folks...maybe if they are good and behave they can have a small backyard BBQ in July

Hmm. I wonder why cops prefer to patrol the beaches packed with spring break revelers? Anybody have any ideas?

They like the smell of sun tan lotion?, It’s the best place to watch sea gulls poopin on people ?, Cause thugs don’t like running in sand ? Nobody brings a gun to the beach cause it’s a pain to get the sand out of it ? Boobs ?

US funded $1.2B to AstraZeneca and it never did reach EUA by the FDA. Oh well we have two of the three we funded under EUA with Pfizer as a third we didn’t even fund. A huge net positive still.

Hmm. I wonder why cops prefer to patrol the beaches packed with spring break revelers? Anybody have any ideas?
Might have to perform some full body cavity searchers on those spring breakers (drug smugglers)... it’s a well-known “fact” hot girls in bikinis at the beach carry coke in their crotch. 🙄😉

I thought this was a Babylon Bee headline.
Its amusing watching the science that we have based laws and society on change so rapidly.

They dont even care about being right, it's just virtue signaling.

Also, unless I know the person, no way am i closer than 3 feet from someone even in normal times......
So yay the government mandating us back to normal behavior. The bros wont recognize what Fauci is doing, but will still thank him for it

VN Store

Back