Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

As a general rule, don't most of us have enough common sense to stay 3 feet away from strangers, anyway? That's just an arm's length.

I swear these people are trying so hard to remain relevant.
I used to work with a guy that got right up in your face when he talked to you, I mean personal space 1 foot away. I had to push him away a few times before he got the message.

Reactions: Daymark
As a general rule, don't most of us have enough common sense to stay 3 feet away from strangers, anyway? That's just an arm's length.

They are mandating normal behavior so they get to remain in control. Cant have the plebs making these decisions on their own, have to issue a mandate on it.

Sycophants like EL will eat it up and thank them.

That’s exactly what it is. Next time he’ll revise it to 2.5 feet and say that after careful thought we can return to using a single face mask.

It seems as most people have been effectively trained that mask wearing is the new normal. I’m seeing about 99% compliance in places where masks are not required. What’s weird is that these are statistically Trump voters who aren’t going to “let some pu$$y libtard tell them what to do”. I can’t figure it out.

It seems as most people have been effectively trained that mask wearing is the new normal. I’m seeing about 99% compliance in places where masks are not required. What’s weird is that these are statistically Trump voters who aren’t going to “let some pu$$y libtard tell them what to do”. I can’t figure it out.

Conservatives support a private business having the right to tell them what to do while in their building but not politicians. For example, if Kroger requires you to wear a mask you can either comply for don't shop there. If the gov't forces Kroger to do it then it's another regulation on private enterprise and the consumer has nowhere else to turn. For example, if you think wearing a mask is BS and you live in Naples, FL you might opt to go to this guy's store:

Coronavirus death toll is ‘hogwash,’ says owner of Florida grocery store that doesn’t require masks

In a state like mine (Ohio) the consumer does not have that option

Reactions: LouderVol
Conservatives support a private business having the right to tell them what to do while in their building but not politicians. For example, if Kroger requires you to wear a mask you can either comply for don't shop there. If the gov't forces Kroger to do it then it's another regulation on private enterprise and the consumer has nowhere else to turn. For example, if you think wearing a mask is BS and you live in Naples, FL you might opt to go to this guy's store:

Coronavirus death toll is ‘hogwash,’ says owner of Florida grocery store that doesn’t require masks

In a state like mine (Ohio) the consumer does not have that option
I’m speaking of stores that do not require masks. 99 % compliance in maga country that is not Chicago.

Come on out to Oklahoma. It's pretty much gone out of style.

Left wing paper apparently thinks it's anti-science to send the kids back to school and to discourage asymptomatic people from getting tested...

Federal health officials have identified several pandemic recommendations released during the Trump administration that they say were “not primarily authored” by staffers and do not reflect the best scientific evidence, based on a review ordered by its new director.

The review identified three documents that had already been removed from the agency’s website: One, released in July, delivered a strong argument for school reopenings and minimized health risks. A second set of guidelines about the country’s reopening was released in April by the White House and was less detailed than what had been drafted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Federal Emergency Management Agency. A third guidance issued in August discouraged the testing of people without covid-19 symptoms even when they had contact with infected individuals. That was replaced in September after experts inside and outside the agency raised alarms.

CDC identifies Trump-era guidance that minimized severity of pandemic

Judge Reinhold is ok, Ruthless People is one of my all time favs.

1uOu.gif

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back