Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

In NC last week and FL this week for sports and vacation. Like 2 different worlds. Restaurant in FL this morning was packed. There were no rules about skipping tables, walking in with masks, blah blah blah. Literally every table was being used.

I've worked around the covid nonsense as much as I could the past year. Today was the first day since all this started that what I saw looked normal.

Reactions: McDad
It seems as most people have been effectively trained that mask wearing is the new normal. I’m seeing about 99% compliance in places where masks are not required. What’s weird is that these are statistically Trump voters who aren’t going to “let some pu$$y libtard tell them what to do”. I can’t figure it out.

Maybe in your area not here . Not even close on either count .

So a few days ago American Airlines kicked an entire family off of a flight because a two-year-old wouldn’t keep his mask on. Yet it’s perfectly acceptable for John Kerry to fly without a mask.

I like all the replies to the original picture: tHeY'Re cRoPpInG It bEcAuSe hE'S EaTiNg fOoD. fAkE NeWs!

I like all the replies to the original picture: tHeY'Re cRoPpInG It bEcAuSe hE'S EaTiNg fOoD. fAkE NeWs!

maybe he's eating that book - eating paper rather than putting it in landfills is good for the environment?

john-kerry-maskless_.jpg

I don't think we're going to ever fully achieve herd immunity. I thought so at first, but it seems like this is going to be a cyclical thing where we have flare ups a few times a year. That being said, I still don't think we should shut anything down. Keep getting everyone the vaccine that wants it and let's get on with our lives.

I don't think we're going to ever fully achieve herd immunity. I thought so at first, but it seems like this is going to be a cyclical thing where we have flare ups a few times a year. That being said, I still don't think we should shut anything down. Keep getting everyone the vaccine that wants it and let's get on with our lives.

There are people who legitimately don’t want this to end. It’s crazy. I just don’t get it.

There are people who legitimately don’t want this to end. It’s crazy. I just don’t get it.

hell at this point I'd even settle for treating it like the flu on an ongoing basis but for some reason it will always be viewed as "we must stop it completely" vs live with it like we do the flu.

it's going to be with us and people will die from it every year - we cannot continue to respond the way we did this year

VN Store

Back