Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Fauci on Fox News (on herd immunity):

" ... It's a combination of people who have already been infected and, very likely, are protected plus the people who get vaccinated. Those are a group of people which together are individuals who generally are immune or protected."

This from the Patron Saint of the Branch Covidians.

Am I still a wacko?

Yes

We were in Florida last summer and there was a family .... a huge family of Asians.... all wearing masks on the freaking beach. I was walking back up towards the condo and met 5-6 of them at the end of the walk way and I couldn’t help myself.... I started an over exaggerated coughing and hacking episode. The people behind them on the walkway all started laughing

Good fir you proving to them who you really are. LOL

Omg...the very first comment made after all the citizens were done speaking, was made by the sole black member of the BOE and to paraphrase....5 hours talking about masks, talk about white privilege.

GTFOOH

How did that go?

Idk. I think they cut the feed about 5 seconds later. Because the meeting was over not because of her comment.

I may email Milquetoast Bob Thomas about it just so I can not receive another response from that nutless imbecile.

Idk. I think they cut the feed about 5 seconds later. Because the meeting was over not because of her comment.

I may email Milquetoast Bob Thomas about it just so I can not receive another response from that nutless imbecile.

What were most of the complaints about? Not from Knoxville, so not tuned into the local vibe there.

What were most of the complaints about? Not from Knoxville, so not tuned into the local vibe there.

The discussion is mostly about 2021-22 policies around covid, particularly around masks.

Nutless Bob, our Superintendent, stated last week his recommendation was going to be that the BOE follow whatever the CDC recommends. The nutless BOE spent tonight discussing what to do once the 2020-21 policy ends and mostly how they wanted a plan from Nutless Bob for the next school year. So the BOE and Nutless Bob are in a contest to see who can do something without looking like they made any decision at all. After that hour or 2. About 30 plus citizens got 5 minutes each to voice their opinions. Overwhelmingly, they essentially called Nutless Bob and the BOE a bunch of morons and for the most part wanted next year to be mask decisions left up to each individual.

Reactions: DC_Vol
I emailed the entire board, Thomas, and Mayor Jacobs in preparation for today's meeting. I heard back personally from 4 of the board members, and they seem to agree on ending the mask mandate and most restrictions. Thomas's assistant replied and thanked me generically for my communication.

I thought many of the community speakers did an excellent job, and I was really impressed to hear one of them state that he was publicly reporting evidence of child abuse. Honestly, I believe he has a point. Any child who commits suicide or has psychological damage due to unnecessary restrictions and mandates is their responsibility.

Reactions: LouderVol
I emailed the entire board, Thomas, and Mayor Jacobs in preparation for today's meeting. I heard back personally from 4 of the board members, and they seem to agree on ending the mask mandate and most restrictions. Thomas's assistant replied and thanked me generically for my communication.

I thought many of the community speakers did an excellent job, and I was really impressed to hear one of them state that he was publicly reporting evidence of child abuse. Honestly, I believe he has a point. Any child who commits suicide or has psychological damage due to unnecessary restrictions and mandates is their responsibility.

Yea I saw that guy. I am thinking just those assertions alone made Bob start sweating a little.

VN Store

Back