Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I emailed the entire board, Thomas, and Mayor Jacobs in preparation for today's meeting. I heard back personally from 4 of the board members, and they seem to agree on ending the mask mandate and most restrictions. Thomas's assistant replied and thanked me generically for my communication.

I thought many of the community speakers did an excellent job, and I was really impressed to hear one of them state that he was publicly reporting evidence of child abuse. Honestly, I believe he has a point. Any child who commits suicide or has psychological damage due to unnecessary restrictions and mandates is their responsibility.

Ergo QED a non symptomatic Covid positive fool refusing to wear a mask infects another who dies is guilty of murder? Manslaughter? Negligent homicide? If they are following your advice aren’t you a co- conspirator? Yah

Ergo QED a non symptomatic Covid positive fool refusing to wear a mask infects another who dies is guilty of murder? Manslaughter? Negligent homicide? If they are following your advice aren’t you a co- conspirator? Yah
So, now people with CV19 antibodies and no symptoms are killing immunized people who are wearing masks?

What kind of fantasy world so you live in? You're worse than Fauci himself.

Replace “Covid” with “flu”, “pneumonia”, “cold”, etc...and see how freaking stupid this is.

It ain’t going away. It’s here to stay. We need to learn to deal and live with it. Masks and lockdowns forever is not the answer.

I love how thousands of years of human societal interactions goes right out the window when someone says boo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol737
Went to a Home Depot in Boston today and there’s a sign and over the loud speaker “We require you to wear a mask even if you’ve been vaccinated, we all need to do our part” So again, why wear a mask if the vaccine works? Why get a vaccine if you have to keep wearing masks?

Went to a Home Depot in Boston today and there’s a sign and over the loud speaker “We require you to wear a mask even if you’ve been vaccinated, we all need to do our part” So again, why wear a mask if the vaccine works? Why get a vaccine if you have to keep wearing masks?

I have antibody privilege. They just want me to keep my mouth shut.

Reactions: GSD82

VN Store

Back