Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The mask mandate works in the government's favor. Since they currently can't see the looters it's makes it much easier to not prosecute. If they could see their faces and identify them, they would have to go through the charade.
C0F0C4CD-5D83-4642-B050-2D5A78CE4DEF.jpeg

Fine, don’t wear a mask if you choose not to. But be respectful to others who do follow the guidelines, don’t breathe down their back. Is that so difficult and too much to ask?[/QUOTE
It’s great to live in a place where very few give a damn about some ridiculous “guidelines” put in place by tyrants.

Is it? There's a bunch of stuff/ reasoning I've witnessed over the last few years that seemed too far fetched, but here we are. For instance, saying "All lives matter" can and will get you fired.
You aren’t wrong there.

Another example of lefties not understanding the differences in profit margins and revenues.

Even big chains like that have very slim margins. Jacking up labor more erases it, so there's no point keeping those stores making no margin.

Jerry Jones quote.

Those that live by the gross, die by the net.

Paraphrased.

Although I think such a move by Oregon would be foolish, my main concern is that they go through proper channels. They ought not be allowed to do something permanent by decree. They should go through the legislative process
Dictators gonna dictate. If the people put up with it, that's on them.

I’m not saying you did this but I notice a lot of people who don’t wear masks also refuse to follow social distancing and get right on someone’s back while waiting in line.
I plan on giving everyone’s back covid. Sarcasm.
I find it hilarious those who jump when they realize you are standing there and they didn’t know it. Almost the same jump as shooting a gun next to one ear. Again sarcasm.
The media has done its job well. The masses have turned into pansies. Not sarcasm.

Fine, don’t wear a mask if you choose not to. But be respectful to others who do follow the guidelines, don’t breathe down their back. Is that so difficult and too much to ask?

How about you wear your mask and live how you like and let everyone else live how they like? Those who don’t wear masks aren’t killing anyone or making things worse. Stop being a maskhole and just let everyone do their thing.

Janice Dean: Cuomo, COVID and the anniversary of my mother-in-law's death – why this week was so hard

On the anniversary of my mother-in-law’s death, I finally fell apart

April 14 was the one-year anniversary of my mother-in-law Dolores "Dee" Newman’s death. We remembered my father-in-law Mickey’s passing at the end of March. As many of you know, we lost them both to COVID in long-term care facilities.

Janice-Sean-Dee-Dean.jpg

Janice Dean, husband Sean Newman and mother-in-law Dee Newman (Courtesy of Janice Dean)

This week has felt like the toughest I’ve had in a year. It’s as if my body and mind have been in a constant state of survival mode. Finally, on the anniversary of my mother-in-law’s death, I fell apart.

I couldn’t stop thinking of my husband Sean’s mom. Even though Easter is such a beautiful holiday with tremendous meaning, it was a reminder this year that the last thing Dee wanted us to do before she died was to write her name on some gifts for our children.

For the first time in a year, after fighting for accountability for Dee’s death and my father-in-law’s, I felt like giving up. I wanted to let go and stop screaming.

The governor who wronged us, lied, and never apologized continues to be in office. He’s not going to be punished even though there are multiple investigations, ethical violations and enough evidence to kick him out of office for good.

Janice Dean: Cuomo, COVID and the anniversary of my mother-in-law's death – why this week was so hard

Reactions: StarRaider
Fine, don’t wear a mask if you choose not to. But be respectful to others who do follow the guidelines, don’t breathe down their back. Is that so difficult and too much to ask?
Sorry I guess I do this because I still don't think about it. I do what I've always done and forget others have lost their freaking minds the last year.

Sorry I guess I do this because I still don't think about it. I do what I've always done and forget others have lost their freaking minds the last year.

I have edited the below post because I inappropriately vented some frustration. No offense was intended,

The above attitude really sucks. I have lost 2 friends who were my age, healthy and fought this thing for months before they died. In March of last year my son's Dr personally called us and told us that because of his health conditions the virus would kill him if he got it. So yeah i was and will continue to be careful even after I have gotten the vaccines now. .

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhbother
The above attitude really sucks. I have lost 2 friends who were my age, healthy and fought this thing for months before they died. In March of last year my son's Dr personally called us and told us that because of his health conditions the virus would kill him if he got it. So yeah i was and will continue to be careful even after I have gotten the vaccines now. And yeah if I were somewhere and some a hole was purposely breathing down my neck I would bust him up and then wash my hands.
Watch that edge there chief.

Reactions: VolStrom
The above attitude really sucks. I have lost 2 friends who were my age, healthy and fought this thing for months before they died. In March of last year my son's Dr personally called us and told us that because of his health conditions the virus would kill him if he got it. So yeah i was and will continue to be careful even after I have gotten the vaccines now. And yeah if I were somewhere and some a hole was purposely breathing down my neck I would bust him up and then wash my hands.
Not sure how your doctor could definitively tell you that the virus would kill your son. Sounds like malpractice. I have all kinds of risk factors, including being immuno-compromised due to being a liver transplant patient, and I survived COVID. That doesn't include my history of heart disease, kidney failure, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. So yeah, I am ultra high risk. Yet I had it and I'm alive. The truth is, no one knows for certain how individuals are going to react, so if your doctor specifically told you it would kill your son, he or she was lying to you for shock value. Doctors are not gods.

VN Store

Back