Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

just putting it into perspective for the people that think Covid is a hoax or a walk in the park :)

I dont think most people think either of those things.

Nor do they believe any number of ways to die are a hoax or pleasant, but they dont turn their world upside down to avoid said incidents.

Its a horrible way to die. You are a regular person on Monday, catch covid, by Thursday you feel like trash. Friday they take you to the hospital and Sunday you are on a ventilator. Good luck getting off that ever

Anything other than dying in your sleep at a ripe old age is a horrible way to die.

You describe an event that is so rare in order to push fear yet call me an idiot? This is why we are here in this country right now. Lack of critical thinking

Not pushing fear, I'm sharing facts. And I called you a covidiot, not an idiot. There is a difference but they do sometimes go hand in hand

Which is greater- (1) # of people who got covid and didn't even know it or (2) the # dying in less than a week as your example suggests?

Idk, does it even matter? A pandemic that kills 500K people in less than a year is bad, obviously.

We also dont yet know the long term affects of those who "got covid and didn't even know it"... maybe they will all die young with COPD. ( I hope not)

Idk, does it even matter? A pandemic that kills 500K people in less than a year is bad, obviously.

We also dont yet know the long term affects of those who "got covid and didn't even know it"... maybe they will all die young with COPD

Yes a pandemic that kills hundreds of thousands is bad but giving more power and authority to government is worse.

Not pushing fear, I'm sharing facts. And I called you a covidiot, not an idiot. There is a difference but they do sometimes go hand in hand
Facts like math was invented by Arabs?

Your facts are almost always wrong. I hope one day you begin to understand what a "fact" actually is.

We also dont yet know the long term affects of those who "go covid and didn't even know it"... maybe they will all die young with COPD
the pandemic response was handled incorrectly. The age of most of those deaths proves that out

We don't know the long term effects of these vaccines yet that isn't stopping anyone from pushing them.

You posted a stupid example and then pretend like it's anything but a rare occurrence. It's pushing fear

the pandemic response was handled incorrectly. The age of most of those deaths proves that out

We don't know the long term effects of these vaccines yet that isn't stopping anyone from pushing them.

You posted a stupid example and then pretend like it's anything but a rare occurrence. It's pushing fear
70% of COVID deaths are above the age of 70 here in the US. Near 80% of COVID deaths had obesity as the leading additional factor contributing to death. Largely, this killed old people and overweight people- like almost every other respiratory disease that exists.

These are the actual "facts" that our friend there doesn't pay any attention to.

Have you not seen folks throwing a fit because they have been asked to wear a mask, or refuse to keep their distance or like in this thread saying people who are being careful have lost our minds?

I don't agree with a lot of the draconian measures that some state and local governments have taken. It has nearly destroyed our economy. I also do not agree with those who have acted like petulant children when asked to do some very basic things that may help protect others.
The opposite is true. I have seen more people freak out on others because they werent wearing a mask, social distancing enough, or whatever.

Common courtesy has to be common.

70% of COVID deaths are above the age of 70 here in the US. Near 80% of COVID deaths had obesity as the leading additional factor contributing to death. Largely, this killed old people and overweight people- like almost every other respiratory disease that exists.

These are the actual "facts" that our friend there doesn't pay any attention to.
And the response was to put sick older people back in their facilities and close all possible exercise avenues including outside parks and walking trails.

Reactions: DC_Vol and ButchPlz
. I also do not agree with those who have acted like petulant children when asked to do some very basic things that may help protect others.
Mask wearing had to be sold as a way "to protect others." If it was sold as a way "to protect yourself" then there would be no power of enforcement. They could not make it a personal choice

Reactions: DC_Vol and hog88
The opposite is true. I have seen more people freak out on others because they werent wearing a mask, social distancing enough, or whatever.

Common courtesy has to be common.
I had 1 person freak out, and 2 other minor incidents. The mask hall monitors were the initiators.
Recently it is much more relaxed. I've even been "allowed" on elevators unmasked by the masked folks already on.

Mask wearing had to be sold as a way "to protect others." If it was sold as a way "to protect yourself" then there would be no power of enforcement. They could not make it a personal choice

thats wrong. Masks were "sold" as a way to protect others because that's what they do/how they work. They protect others more than oneself.

the problem is they are incapable of thinking about anyone than themselves. Sad.

Reactions: MAD
thats wrong. Masks were "sold" as a way to protect others because that's what they do/how they work. They protect others more than oneself.

the problem is they are incapable of thinking about anyone than themselves. Sad.

The data says masks don't do much to help anyone.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back