Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

thats wrong. Masks were "sold" as a way to protect others because that's what they do/how they work. They protect others more than oneself.

the problem is they are incapable of thinking about anyone than themselves. Sad.
It's not wrong you just buy into the marketing. You are firmly in the middle of their low info, buy anything demographic. Execs get big bonuses because of people like you

thats wrong. Masks were "sold" as a way to protect others because that's what they do/how they work. They protect others more than oneself.

the problem is they are incapable of thinking about anyone than themselves. Sad.
You disagree with @kiddiedoc 's sources showing there is no science to validate the claim of mass mask wearing?
Gloves in public would have offered better protection.

It's not wrong you just buy into the marketing. You are firmly in the middle of their low info, buy anything demographic. Execs get big bonuses because of people like you

marketing LOL

yeah, like the world's medical leaders combined efforts because they wanted to sell and make money off cloth masks. dohhh

just putting it into perspective for the people that think Covid is a hoax or a walk in the park :)
Have you had COVID? Are you dead? If you're attempting to put it "in perspective" for people, perhaps you should actually have some perspective?

marketing LOL

yeah, like the world's medical leaders combined efforts because they wanted to sell and make money off cloth masks. dohhh
Oh bless your heart. Marketing isn't just about the sale of physical goods. Maybe I should have said propaganda instead of marketing and you would get it

Reactions: hUTch2002
You disagree with @kiddiedoc 's sources showing there is no science to validate the claim of mass mask wearing?
Gloves in public would have offered better protection.

Idk I dont think a random poster on Volnation is any better than the world's most respected doctors and scientists. But if you do, that's cute

Have you had COVID? Are you dead? If you're attempting to put it "in perspective" for people, perhaps you should actually have some perspective?

I have been vigilant and avoided getting the disease, thank God. I had a coworker pass away though

Idk I dont think a random poster on Volnation is better than the world's most respected doctors and scientists. But if you do, that's cute
I didn't ask if you agree with the poster. I asked if you agreed with the sources linked by the poster. Try to answer the actual question this time.

I know sharing facts is important for you.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Its a horrible way to die. You are a regular person on Monday, catch covid, by Thursday you feel like trash. Friday they take you to the hospital and Sunday you are on a ventilator. Good luck getting off that ever
Fear mongering... nicely done. No thinking person buys it though

I didn't ask if you agree with the poster. I asked if you agreed with the sources linked by the poster. Try to answer the actual question this time.

I know sharing facts is important for you.

I didn't read his/her post, I don't know who his/her sources were

Idk I dont think a random poster on Volnation is any better than the world's most respected doctors and scientists. But if you do, that's cute
Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis - ScienceDirect

Stanford study that's says
"The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects"

You can review the whole study for yourself.

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis - ScienceDirect

Stanford study that's says
"The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects"

You can review the whole study for yourself.

One study out of 1000s doesn't tell us much. It is dangerous to cherry pick studies that you "agree" with and try to make broad conclusions from that. Science doesn't work that way

doctors/nurses have been wearing masks at hospitals for decades, because its very easy to do and is helpful against airborne disease

I didn't read his/her post, I don't know who his/her sources were
I know you're new here (lol) so let me point out the search feature. Also you can click on a poster and click on all messages to sift through their posts.

I'm excited to discuss it with you after you invest a little time to get up to speed.

One study out of 1000s doesn't tell us much. It is dangerous to cherry pick studies that you "agree" with and try to make broad conclusions from that. Science doesn't work that way
Funny. The concensus prior to covid in 1000s of studies showed masks were ineffective. But you were quick to ignore it with zero studies cited at the beginning of this.

I have been vigilant and avoided getting the disease, thank God. I had a coworker pass away though
And I had it, spent a week in the hospital, and I'm still alive despite all of my mitigating health factors that were supposedly going to lead to it killing me. Did it suck? Absolutely. Am I dead? If so, this must be Hell.

Idk, does it even matter? A pandemic that kills 500K people in less than a year is bad, obviously.

We also dont yet know the long term affects of those who "got covid and didn't even know it"... maybe they will all die young with COPD. ( I hope not)
Heart disease killed 659,000 in 2019. That happens EVERY YEAR. Many are preventable. Why don't you get all vapor locked over that? Then take on smoking related deaths... preventable. This is a one off, Chicken Little.

doctors/nurses have been wearing masks at hospitals for decades, because its very easy to do and is helpful against airborne disease
Surgical teams wear protection. Other health care attendants did not. It wasn't the SOP for decades.

Why did surgical teams wear them?

And I had it, spent a week in the hospital, and I'm still alive despite all of my mitigating health factors that were supposedly going to lead to it killing me. Did it suck? Absolutely. Am I dead? If so, this must be Hell.

you are very lucky. Thank God for all the doctors and nurses that saved your life

Reactions: ohhbother

VN Store

Back