Mass Shooting in Atlanta

Assuming that's accurate, it seems like the pro-gun crowd (not that I'm anti-gun) must be pretty fragile if that's triggering them to go out and shoot random people.
You were the one that got pissy when you inferred I was blaming the dementia patient dude

Reactions: Y9 Vol
The actual shooting yes, but if an admin doesn't even attempt to prevent future shootings and they happen again and again there is some culpability there.

No admin has tried to prevent mass shootings. They (none) want to look into the root causes. It's a political football both parties can kick around and keep us fighting while they continue to line their pockets.

The actual shooting yes, but if an admin doesn't even attempt to prevent future shootings and they happen again and again there is some culpability there.
Absolutely stupid. Nobody is doing anything to address gun violence. The only thing happening is using gun violence to advance a narrative of gun control. The first step in fixing a problem is recognizing you have a problem... the actual problem not the “problem” you want to fix.

No admin has tried to prevent mass shootings. They (none) want to look into the root causes. It's a political football both parties can kick around and keep us fighting while they continue to line their pockets.
Absolutely stupid. Nobody is doing anything to address gun violence. The only thing happening is using gun violence to advance a narrative of gun control. The first step in fixing a problem is recognizing you have a problem... the actual problem not the “problem” you want to fix.

Ok so what are the root causes and problems that should be addressed?

I've said it many times addressing people is a wholly unpalatable political tactic, hence the default to inanimate objects. That started some time ago too...in today's environment it would be nigh impossible.

VN Store

Back