Mass Shooting in Atlanta

I haven't bought one no. I have thought about it in recent years I will say, especially when I saw those crazy people storm the capitol building.

but what I described definitely happens. you know it does
You didn't think about it until the Capitol? The riots where people were murdered, private property was destroyed and looted didn't register though? There is something intellectually void in that statement don't you think?

Tried to tell her she was missing out. Maybe she's just playing hard to get.
Once she sees your HJO face, she's is yours.

....at least until you try your obscure civil war historical facts as your pick up material. Please don't do that with this one. She might have a future here.

Reactions: LouderVol and hog88
You didn't think about it until the Capitol? The riots where people were murdered, private property was destroyed and looted didn't register though? There is something intellectually void in that statement don't you think?

No I dont think so. See what you describe, the George Floyd protests I think, we're spontaneous.

The capitol insurrection was not. I knew if/when trump lost that his worshippers would do something violent and they did. I also saw Congressmen and other high ranking officials working with these anti-American thugs in this insurrection so it hit me differently.

The Dickey amendment prohibits the use of federal funds to promote gun control and is a good piece of legislation.
It is a narrow piece of legislation written by special interests that prevents vital information from being collected and examined. It’s trash.

So your legally licensed have it and use but in the wrong hands it’s deadly? Have any doctors ever illegally prescribed or administered a drug?
You’d have to be more specific, and we’ll both be googling anyway. Up to you...

It is a narrow piece of legislation written by special interests that prevents vital information from being collected and examined. It’s trash.

It doesn't prevent any data being collected, congress can designate all the funds they want to collect all the data they want. They just couldn't use that data to promote gun control and that is why the dems refuse to fund the research.

Reactions: LouderVol
it certainly was an action plan - a terrible one but an action plan nonetheless
It was a well-funded slogan, with no real intent of doing good. The CIA was facilitating drugs coming in and the police were arresting the users. It was a front to make it look like politicians were actually doing something good.

It doesn't prevent any data being collected, congress can designate all the funds they want to collect all the data they want. They just couldn't use that data to promote gun control and that is why the dems refuse to fund the research.
exactly, it prevents scientific thought.

exactly, it prevents scientific thought.

It doesn't prevent scientific thought in the least. It just prevents the data being used for propaganda. The research could be funded, done and data disseminated, the feds just couldn't use it to promote gun control.

What does scientific thought and politics have to do with each other?

It was a well-funded slogan, with no real intent of doing good. The CIA was facilitating drugs coming in and the police were arresting the users. It was a front to make it look like politicians were actually doing something good.

can't speak to the intent but it calling it a slogan ignores the significant number of changes to laws and actions taken including mass incarceration (actions led by our current POTUS) that have destroyed lives and generations

it was sustained policy through many administrations with distinct action plans

VN Store

Back