Mass Shooting in Atlanta

Idk. good point. nothing on this website matters and I'm like 10,000 posts away from catching up to the number of useless posts you've made too then

or you know we could just be some adults chatting

Interesting...I ask a question about exactly why you are following, quite doggedly even you'd have to admit at this point, this line of thinking and I get a snarky ad hominem about "useless posts" followed by how asking you why you are arguing what you're arguing is beneath your definition of "adults chatting".

Reactions: StarRaider
Interesting...I ask a question about exactly why you are following, quite doggedly even you'd have to admit at this point, this line of thinking and I get a snarky ad hominem about "useless posts" followed by how asking you why you are arguing what you're arguing is beneath your definition of "adults chatting".

So what are you trying to accomplish then with your posts here?

So what are you trying to accomplish then with your posts here?

To follow your expressed line of thought, adults chatting, I would have thought you'd have liked to engage my question with something that resembled an actual answer.

To get ahead of the game I'll humbly submit that this "wink wink" thing you're so hung up with is, as has been pointed out multiple times, going to at best be an outlier. Now this is a much bigger deal and is not only yet another example of how an illicit market absolutely will perpetuate itself but is probably happening way more already than people know.

Illegal Firearms Dealer Admits Selling More Than 200 Guns to Drug Dealers and Other Criminals in the Camden Area | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
So it’s your assumption that no kind of information is being gathered for research into guns?
No, it’s not an assumption, it’s a fact that the kind of comprehensive information and analyzation of that information that should be done to make thoughtful decisions isn’t being gathered, and hasn’t been for going on 30 years.

the background checks are a sham anyway. Ya'll know it. Like you haven't heard of this scenario:
-

Red MAGA hat guy: "excuse me sir, could I please take a look at that rifle up there on display. My wife is really interested in it." (wink, wink, nod, nod, fart?)

Clerk: "Sure, its a really nice AR15, check it out. Your wife would really like it I think"

MAGA hat guy: "Ok, I'll....err... I mean she'll take it"

Clerk: "Ok great. Just have to have your wife fill out the paperwork. Simple background check and stuff, your wife won't have no problem. (wink, wink)"

MAGA hat guy: "Honey.... come sign for this!"

I get my wife , my daughters and my friends to buy my .. errrr I mean ...their firearms. What’s sad is they all took my errr their firearms to Texas and and lost them in that winter storm so now they have to buy more . 😉

Reactions: StarRaider
Nice. The best Nazis are the dead ones.

What’s the roundabout market for collectibles like that if you don’t mind?
Depending on what it is.
You can pick up infantry rifles in meh shape for 300$ the high side is unlimited.
The most expensive gun I own is a model 11 shotgun that has the marine Corp stamp on it. It was issued to a tank commander and rode around in a tank. It’s still got his information inside the stock

VN Store

Back