Mass Shooting in Atlanta

Or maybe he just calms down, changes his mind, or gets some help.

A person in with a deranged mental state like that never gets help, or "just calms down". If you are that far gone to commit to shooting innocent strangers, you don't suddenly become an upstanding citizen.

Thats wrong. I never said that. I simply was mocking the idea that we should let anyone, including potential terrorists, bring their guns on airplanes. How the hell is that a good idea?

oh- I also mocked trump's plan to arm all the lunch ladies and stuff LOL come on that was so dumb it was funny. live a little, enjoy life :)
Sorry, I take the rights of all Americans seriously.

As PJ pointed out the airliners can decide if passengers are armed or not.

Disarming people just makes them a soft target, easier to hurt.

A person in with a deranged mental state like that never gets help, or "just calms down". If you are that far gone to commit to shooting innocent strangers, you don't suddenly become an upstanding citizen.
Even one of the cops went as far as to say "he was just having a very bad day".

And everyone who commented on it called bs, and ridiculed the cop about it.
That's because having a bad day does not justify running to the local gun shop, buying a gun, and shooting 8 people.
That's sort of the point I'm making.

Even one of the cops went as far as to say "he was just having a very bad day".

That was a poor choice of wording but I try to give the guy a little slack. How does a normal person characterize the mindset of someone that goes off like that? It just doesn't make sense to anyone remotely normal in their thought process.

That's because having a bad day does not justify running to the local gun shop, buying a gun, and shooting 8 people.
That's sort of the point I'm making.
Yeah, he wasnt just having a bad bad. He was fricking nutz. Racism/religious/sex whatever doesnt clear up over a two week period.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Yeah, he wasnt just having a bad bad. He was fricking nutz. Racism/religious/sex whatever doesnt clear up over a two week period.
He was nuts the day before but didn't run around shooting people.
It's ridiculous to claim that people do not act impulsively at times........especially nuts.

And if he was as you say, "fricking nutz", a longer waiting period and better background check may have made that fact known to the fine upstanding gun seller.

It's ridiculous to claim that people do not act impulsively at times........especially nuts.

And if he was as you say, "fricking nutz", a longer waiting period and better background check may have made that fact known to the fine upstanding gun seller.
How? He doesnt stay in the gun shop while he waits.

Being known by the FBI doesnt matter, so it's not like the review process gets any better because it sits on someone's desk for a few more days.

Unless you are changing something else all you are doing is moving the day of the event.

That is simply not true. Dangerous people get help all the time in this country. Its a beautiful thing when it happens

Do you feel bad knowing that the next 100 mass murderers are being raised or soon to be born in our country today as we speak? Just think, they don't even know what they are going to do yet.

That is simply not true. Dangerous people get help all the time in this country. Its a beautiful thing when it happens

Dangerous people does not equal deranged and delusional mass killers. No coming back from that one. Not sure why I’m even responding to you.

Do you feel bad knowing that the next 100 mass murderers are being raised or soon to be born in our country today as we speak? Just think, they don't even know what they are going to do yet.
I hate that it's a part of the human condition. That's why it's important to take reasonable and rational measures to reduce the carnage inflicted by those 100.

How? He doesnt stay in the gun shop while he waits.

Being known by the FBI doesnt matter, so it's not like the review process gets any better because it sits on someone's desk for a few more days.

Unless you are changing something else all you are doing is moving the day of the event.
We simply disagree.
Plus, I'm more than happy to change something else.

Now we have something we can agree to focus on.
And how did the criminals who are selling guns to the next set of criminals get their guns?
So that's what Hillary's operation in Benghazi was doing!

I kid.........

kind of.

VN Store

Back