Mass Shooting in Atlanta

18. And yes as that is the age you are deemed an adult. And you know 18 year olds in the military have access to fully automatic weapons... right?
Sure. I think 18 year olds should be allowed to purchase alcohol.
So you think it is constitutionally okay to keep a 17 year old from purchasing a gun?

Sure. I think 18 year olds should be allowed to purchase alcohol.
So you think it is constitutionally okay to keep a 17 year old from purchasing a gun?
Not going to play your parsing game, rather I’ll just reiterate upon reaching adulthood which we have deemed to be 18 years of age there should be no restrictions levied arbitrarily in anybody.

Reactions: davethevol
I don’t think that’s correct honestly. I would hope most people are laughing while posting I generally am. Getting actually angry at randos you only know by some anonymous label on the internet is irrational behavior and completely self inflicted.
We aren't really disagreeing.

Somebody having that label attached to them isn’t “arbitrary” now is it?

Also once we’ve attached that label to them why do we drug them up and cut them loose on society?
lol....
That label is certainly "arbitrary" now isn't it.
Who draws the arbitrary line of what is "mentally ill", and who makes the arbitrary call of whether or not someone crosses that "arbitrary" line.

You can't help but admit that lines have to be drawn (as arbitrary as they be), and that it is perfectly rational and reasonable to do so; and it is in no way a violation of anyone's 2a rights.

That's all I want you guys to do..........recognize that base line, and then the debate can actually take place about where those arbitrary lines should be drawn.

lol....
That label is certainly "arbitrary" now isn't it.
Who draws the arbitrary line of what is "mentally ill", and who makes the arbitrary call of whether or not someone crosses that "arbitrary" line.

You can't help but admit that lines have to be drawn (as arbitrary as they be), and that it is perfectly rational and reasonable to do so; and it is in no way a violation of anyone's 2a rights.

That's all I want you guys to do..........recognize that base line, and then the debate can actually take place about where those arbitrary lines should be drawn.
Then it sounds like they shouldn’t label them mentally ill. Total fail on your part you set your own trap and are now deflecting away from your label 🤡

5EEC0895-B9A7-4067-B3D4-91B3E7F21835.png

Then it sounds like they shouldn’t label them mentally ill. Total fail on your part you set your own trap and are now deflecting away from your label 🤡

View attachment 359305
lol....good one
So where does that leave us?
You think doctors, lawyers, and politicians, can define a non-arbitrary line and then non-arbitrarily enforce it, and in so doing they are not infringing on anyone's 2a rights.
You win!!!! I hate getting caught in my own trap.

lol....good one
So where does that leave us?
You think doctors, lawyers, and politicians, can define a non-arbitrary line and then non-arbitrarily enforce it, and in so doing they are not infringing on anyone's 2a rights.
You win!!!! I hate getting caught in my own trap.
We have petitioned to address mental health and not stupidly focus on guns from day one. We have also stated it requires thought out planning so as to not be “arbitrary” and used as a weapon to disarm people they don’t Iike.

We also don’t want drugged up mentally ill people released back into the public. That was completely stupid to dismantle that system.

Yes, all regulations and restrictions are an infringement.
I disagree in the case of minimum age. Rights cannot be infringed if those rights don't exist. Underage people do not enjoy full rights. Similarly, felons have stripped of some rights and we dont infringe upon their revoked rights.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back