Mass Shooting in Atlanta

Obviously not hog. I dont think you are following along. The water tower guy said if we amend the 2A, how long till the others are in jeopardy? which is what my responses have been discussing. He is against amending 2A, obviously...

I believe at least a couple are violated when they’re talking about entering your home without a warrant and seizing your guns based on hearsay.

You are ignoring the fact that nowhere in the constitution is it mentioned that the right to vote shall not be infringed. As a matter of fact the constitution grants states the power to restrict who can vote.
Then go with with freedom of speech, assembly, press, religion. Every single one of those have rational and reasonable restrictions.

It's 100% about guns. The same people cheering the GA voting bill are the very ones screaming about any type of gun restriction.

That was in response to ineptness and the mail in voting debacle. Nobody is having groups come to their homes unsolicited to do background checks and then mailing them a gun if they pass it.

No, you have shown you just don't understand what's being discussed.

If you want to go after the 2nd then do it head on and honestly. Don't do the cowardly end arounds

I dont want to go after the 2nd Amendment. I already said that I dont care, live and let live.

It's 100% about guns. The same people cheering the GA voting bill are the very ones screaming about any type of gun restriction.
Still wrong. It's about the govt coming in and taking what they deem unnecessary to your survival. Free speech, free press, freedom from searches, etc are all the same. They just realize if they break it down to scary pieces of black plastic and steel are bad then you'll gleefully go along. Once that's done the rest are simple

BS. Millennials are all in their 30s now with hard working jobs and families and we are still liberal. Another stupid misconception by Republicans which is why ya'll keep losing elections
LOL im not a republican, and not all millennials are "liberal"

So please explain what more measures do you want? And whatever stricter laws cannot inhibit law abiding gun owners like myself from buying any gun I want legally.

I don't know. I think training requirements are a good idea. Parenting. Maybe civil suits should be filed against negligent owners. I dont have all the answers.
--

My cousins (city kids) never grew up hunting or anything. My dad and brothers did. They used to shoot their shotguns and stuff all the time. My cousins though turned of age and bought one of those AR15s, didn't know what the hell they were doing. Never shot a gun in their lives but got that thing. How is that safe?

They should be required to have some training, I dont think that's out of line.

they asked my Dad if they could shoot it on his land and he said no FYI.

Still wrong. It's about the govt coming in and taking what they deem unnecessary to your survival. Free speech, free press, freedom from searches, etc are all the same. They just realize if they break it down to scary pieces of black plastic and steel are bad then you'll gleefully go along. Once that's done the rest are simple
Nope. They are willing to make it more inconvenient and difficult for the millions who vote properly out of their irrational fear that there may be a handful voting dishonestly. But we all know the reality behind the bill.

Nope. They are willing to make it more inconvenient and difficult for the millions who vote properly out of their irrational fear that there may be a handful voting dishonestly. But we all know the reality behind the bill.
Racist gun grabbers.

Your right to vote has lots of restrictions. Try to vote out of district. Try to vote in my district without a picture ID. Try to vote after the polls are closed.
You are told when and where to vote and what you must provide in order to exercise your right. Those are restrictions and regulations. They may even be rational and reasonable.

States are given governance over that right. And many states further the discretion by turning over some to local jurisdictions. Rightfully so, based on the our constitution and corruption of the vote is the biggest threat to our nation.

I look at it on par with Freedom of press and the broad protection of that right.

Then go with with freedom of speech, assembly, press, religion. Every single one of those have rational and reasonable restrictions.
How is freedom of press restricted as long as that freedom doesn't trample on other's freedom(s)?

I think much like your argument that guns are often sold illegally with no way to track who's purchasing them is just as valid s concerns that votes are being cast and recorded illegally.

Both are a problem.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I think much like your argument that guns are often sold illegally with no way to track who's purchasing them is just as valid s concerns that votes are being cast and recorded illegally.

Both are a problem.
I agree.

Both are a problem.

Agreed. But the illegal gun sales literally cannot be stopped or decreased.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back