Mass Shooting in Rock Hill, SC

Probably 0.

Lol. Nobody takes you seriously. You’ve proven to be the most biased and ignorant person here when talking about any type of gun violence......and pretty much anything else. If he was white he would be just another racist domestic terrorist. If black it’s whatever your excuse of the day is. 🤣😂

1178D7F6-42F2-4036-99DF-9C329048E280.jpeg

I agree that the guys are bigger, faster, stronger and the equipment is much improved, but I still think the way the game was played, the way it was encouraged to be played, the neglect of the body and the lack of understanding of what actually was happening with brain injuries allowed for plenty of undocumented concussions to take place. I think the same can be said for hockey. I just have hard time buying how a guy can kill 5 people, 2 of whom are small children and people want to instantly say it was CTE like it was someone or something else that caused this mass murder, other than the guy committing a heinous crime.

Because the part of their brain that regulates aggression and other behavior gets damaged. They're broken. It's a very simple biological explanation that is supported by science.

Maybe this guy was always crazy. I don't have enough facts but this could very well be explained by traumatic brain injury.

Because the part of their brain that regulates aggression and other behavior gets damaged. They're broken. It's a very simple biological explanation that is supported by science.

Maybe this guy was always crazy. I don't have enough facts but this could very well be explained by traumatic brain injury.
I’m not saying it wasn’t CTE. It very well could be . The problem I have is that from the very beginning it became apparent that CTE was going to be a crutch for this act. We don’t have the full facts and it comes across that many make that assumption, media included . During the introduction to ABC News with David Muir last night it was about the the 3rd or 4th story mentioned and it showed a picture of the doctor and his family in a Christmas photo followed by a photo of Phillip Adams during a game in uniform sitting on the turf with his helmet off amd the team medical staff attending to him. That to me sends a message. It’s subtle, but it comes across as that they want this to be football related .

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and Wireless1
This can’t be true, we’ve been good forever that only white men commit mass shootings.

Reactions: AM64

You mean “excused”...because he is black?

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82

Your excuse making in this instance is despicable. I guess Aaron Hernandez got a pass too huh?

If you do a quick Twitter search you’ll see the phrase “suffering from CTE” in regards to Adams. So in today’s world you’re seeing a victim mentality being labeled to a mass murderer. That doesn’t work for me.

You seem more concerned with optics and how we judge this man in the court of public opinion than understanding what happened here.

Being an incel isn't an excuse. It's an explanation. Being crazy is an explanation. Being evil is an explanation. Having brain damage is an explanation. If we know what the causes are, we can use these incidents as cautionary tales.

If you go back far enough you'll find me resisting CTE (and TBI) as a skeptic, but I've been convinced over time because the science is convincing.

Last edited:
You seem more concerned with optics and how we judge this man in the court of public opinion than understanding what happened here.

He killed 5 innocent people. He knew what he was doing. He knew right from wrong. There is no excuse. If this had been a white person there wouldn’t even be the slightest suggestion that he suffered from any illness/injury. Let someone say that maybe Dylan Roof might have suffered from CTE.

VN Store

Back