Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

I'm just making sure you're clean. Don't want you to be like those disgusting people you speak of. So, drink up.

And, nothing rings of "I treat individuals as individuals" like saying "crap neighborhoods".

You are saying there arent dirty neghborhoods? This is your contention?

Also, are you done killing people?

If you say so. I sure didn't.

Same here. My mom had to work in the kitchen at my school just so we could get by. I think the one thing that still guilt trips me from when I was in 2nd-4th grade was how I ignored her during lunch because I was embarrassed.

So yeah, I think Methuselah '72 is FoS.

Reactions: 3 people
There's a total saturated market for Bahn Mi in this ******ned city. Only two of them are worth the trip.

Same here. My mom had to work in the kitchen at my school just so we could get by. I think the one thing that still guilt trips me from when I was in 2nd-4th grade was how I ignored her during lunch because I was embarrassed.

You shouldn't be embarrassed by your mother working. Mine worked for 76 years, until age 93. I am proud of my mother. The only reason you should feel ashamed is that she raised a kid with no respect for older people.

Reactions: 4 people

It's all about perspective. I never felt rich or poor, just cause my padres didn't talk about money and they didn't spend it when they had it. On my Mormon mission I spent 2 years in other people's trailers and humble apartments. When i cane home i was blown away by our "sudden" wealth.

Reactions: 2 people
You shouldn't be embarrassed by your mother working. Mine worked for 76 years, until age 93. I am proud of my mother. The only reason you should feel ashamed is that she raised a kid with no respect for older people.

Men in their 30s don't need to respect all elders.

You teach that lesson to children because they aren't smart enough to determine who deserves respect and who doesn't.

Reactions: 4 people

I was 8, you dolt. I'm sure you were an ******* when you were a kid. Most boys are. Of course I'm proud of the sacrifices they made.

I'm also grateful that they raised me to respect people who earn it. Why should I have respect for you?

Men in their 30s don't need to respect all elders.

You teach that lesson to children because they aren't smart enough to determine who deserves respect and who doesn't.
Your parents failed then. You will get old or die. Enjoy whichever comes your way.

Reactions: 1 person
I was 8, you dolt. I'm sure you were an ******* when you were a kid. Most boys are. Of course I'm proud of the sacrifices they made.

I'm also grateful that they raised me to respect people who earn it. Why should I have respect for you?
I don't care what you feel about me, or whether you respect me or not. My only contention is that you are making fun of someone due to their age by calling me Methuselah.

Your parents failed too. You don't make fun of people for something that they can't change. You will either get old or die. Enjoy whichever comes your way.

Last edited:
So you are hung up on a word. I used crap instead of dirty, obviously I am racist.

So there are dirty neighborhoods, I am right?

That killing thing, you done with it?

Yes, I get hung up on a word. You said there were 'crap neighborhoods' and 'disgusting people'.

I don't equate dirty with crap and I don't equate dirty with disgusting.

Further, I think all neighborhoods are dirty. As public roads are probably the second dirtiest thing that persons come in contact with on a daily basis (the most dirty thing being money).

But, feel free to offer your deep insights as to what is and is not a 'dirty neighborhood' or a 'crap neighborhood'. Also, feel free to offer your insights as to what amounts to a 'disgusting person'.

Then, of course, make the connection between these things and why we should restrict immigration. I will be quite impressed if you can do this in a way that makes anyone give a **** about your concepts of 'dirty', 'crap', and 'disgusting', and, yet, still makes the case that immigration makes for more dirty, more crap, and more disgusting.

I don't care what you feel about me, or whether you respect me or not. My only contention is that you are making fun of someone due to their age by calling me Methuselah.

Your parents failed too. You don't make fun of people for something that they can't change. You will either get old or die. Enjoy whichever comes your way.

"Spoiled rich kid."

You began this discourse on a note of disrespect. Furthermore, you commented on something that I, theoretically, was not able to change.

So don't be surprised if I make light of your withering chassis.

Reactions: 6 people
Your parents failed then. You will get old or die. Enjoy whichever comes your way.

So, Hitler was more respectable in 1940 than in 1939? I mean, he was older, so more worthy of respect, right?

The whole notion of respecting elders because they are elders is bankrupt.

Yes, I get hung up on a word. You said there were 'crap neighborhoods' and 'disgusting people'.

I don't equate dirty with crap and I don't equate dirty with disgusting.

Further, I think all neighborhoods are dirty. As public roads are probably the second dirtiest thing that persons come in contact with on a daily basis (the most dirty thing being money).

But, feel free to offer your deep insights as to what is and is not a 'dirty neighborhood' or a 'crap neighborhood'. Also, feel free to offer your insights as to what amounts to a 'disgusting person'.

Then, of course, make the connection between these things and why we should restrict immigration. I will be quite impressed if you can do this in a way that makes anyone give a **** about your concepts of 'dirty', 'crap', and 'disgusting', and, yet, still makes the case that immigration makes for more dirty, more crap, and more disgusting.

Lol. Never even said racist. Professor would be disappointed. But we love your rant on dirty, disgusting, crap, etc.

The killing is or isn't a current practice?

So, Hitler was more respectable in 1940 than in 1939? I mean, he was older, so more worthy of respect, right?

It's how a lot of fools rose to and retained positions with varying degrees of power of which they were completely undeserving.

"Spoiled rich kid."

You began this discourse on a note of disrespect. Furthermore, you commented on something that I, theoretically, was not able to change.

So don't be surprised if I make light of your withering chassis.
You could have given up all your riches, and you WILL get older, so you wouldn't be a kid forever. Ergo, you could change being both rich and a kid. Spoiled? Your parents' fault, not your's.

Lol. Never even said racist. Professor would be disappointed. But we love your rant on dirty, disgusting, crap, etc.

The killing is or isn't a current practice?

So, you're not going to provide any defense of your use of these terms and your anti-immigration stance? Color me surprised!

I didn't mean that he has to respect all older people, but is it okay to make fun of a trait that cannot be changed?

I mean what is the difference between calling someone by a racial slur because of his color, and calling someone a slur due to his age? Neither can change, can they? That shows disrespect, doesn't it?

Hitler had accomplished quite a bit more in 1940 than in 1939.

So, you're not going to provide any defense of your use of these terms and your anti-immigration stance? Color me surprised!

Nothing to defend. I am sure there are dirty neighborhoods that exist. And my immigration belief is that it should have order to it. Ok with my beliefs, nothing to defend at the moment.

Too busy having to defend myself from the shouts of racism.

Are you also colored as a killer still?

VN Store

Back