Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

So, you dry clean it? Cool.

He went the racist route and will continue to double down and stick with it.

Has no idea what he is talking about but is full steam ahead.
Probably teacher's pet with his quickness to use the racist stuff.

He went the racist route and will continue to double down and stick with it.

Has no idea what he is talking about but is full steam ahead.
Probably teacher's pet with his quickness to use the racist stuff.

Right, I bet you're equal opportunity with your 'disgusting people' and 'crap neighborhoods'.

Maybe just drink the clorox to make sure your insides are lily white as well.

Reactions: 2 people
Right, I bet you're equal opportunity with your 'disgusting people' and 'crap neighborhoods'.

Maybe just drink the clorox to make sure your insides are lily white as well.

Your beliefs of me and what I actually am, make you an absolute fool here.

I didnt spend my youth in private schools like you. I did not have to get to adulthood before I learned to enjoy other races. We're all so proud of you.

Read the title of the thread. I thought you were good with the influx of the Middle Eastern populations to Europe which should help them, I assume you would argue, from being f'd economically.

@huff

Oh gotcha. Almost nobodybis talking europe in this thread.

Your beliefs of me and what I actually am, make you an absolute fool here.

I didnt spend my youth in private schools like you. I did not have to get to adulthood before I learned to enjoy other races. We're all so proud of you.

Maybe drink two gallons, just to be sure.

My theory is that some of the liberals on this forum, like Huff, Dink, and Trut, were born into wealthy families and feel horrible guilt about their privilege. So, they go and pretend that they are just like the common folk. They are probably still rebelling against their parents.

Not a liberal.

One year my Dad brought home $18k and we had 5 kids. That was the worst year. I never felt poor but we weren't wealthy by American standards.

I feel no guilt for my blessings. I feel compassion for others.

0 for 3. Wanna go for the golden sombrero?

Reactions: 3 people
Not a liberal.

One year my Dad brought home $18k and we had 5 kids. That was the worst year. I never felt poor but we weren't wealthy by American standards.

I feel no guilt for my blessings. I feel compassion for others.

0 for 3. Wanna go for the golden sombrero?
Social liberal. You are a wonderful human being since you feel compassion for others. The rest of us are selfish, low life scum who want everyone else to die.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd imagine a lot of posters on here would sooner go to a Chilis, Applebees, O'Charley's, etc., than walk into an honest-to-god hole-in-the-wall establishment serving street tacos.

Haha. Cookie-cutter American eateries are embarrassing. Although, you wouldn't find me at a taco stand. I greatly prefer the slanty-eyed establishments (of all kinds).

Aww, he cant stop himself.

Btw, you done killing people?

I'm just making sure you're clean. Don't want you to be like those disgusting people you speak of. So, drink up.

And, nothing rings of "I treat individuals as individuals" like saying "crap neighborhoods".

I am so disappointed in people when they'd rather pay $11 for Applebees burgers when you can get tacos al pastor or pad thai noodles for $8.

There is a better, cheaper world out there people.

My theory is that some of the liberals on this forum, like Huff, Dink, and Trut, were born into wealthy families and feel horrible guilt about their privilege. So, they go and pretend that they are just like the common folk. They are probably still rebelling against their parents.

Your theory is bupkis. I'm certain that I speak for them when I say that we're probably more fiscally conservative than you are. My theory is just that you are well aware that we have much more time to affect this earth than you do, and it bothers you because we lack the "Leave it to Beaver" approach that makes you feel so comfortable.

Reactions: 5 people
I imagine a lot of people with their maxi's in a bunch ITT are the same who took their fat ass children to Rafferty's every Friday and actually had fun.

VN Store

Back