Milton opt out?

I think Nico who is more mobile and gets rid of the ball quicker will be a better matchup against Iowa than Milton would have been.
I'm honestly excited to see. 1st player I'm glad opted out. Joe has plenty on film.

Man sounds like they have a personal vendetta against the young man lol. Lol he was the perfect bridge piece between Hendon and Nico. Same people that will crucify Nico if he Opts out after 2 years here lol 😆
It's tough following a stellar year like what Hooker had but expectations were probably too high going in to this season for most folks and some seem to think we've been a 10-2 team for years... It wasn't that long ago we were hoping to just make a bowl game.

Coaches can do a little of that, but have to be careful. Selling out the current team in favor of the next one is a great way to lose the locker room and fill up the transfer portal. These transitions don't quite work the way fans seem to think.
They are not selling out anything , the whole team knows the deal. Has been that way for years they know the drill.

Reactions: KHVol
Maybe I don't understand all of the underlying financial considerations. Isn't an NIL deal worth more tha a Rookie contract?

I hope Nico does well but, I am skeptical. He may have starting QB jitters and make a lot of mistakes. I believe he will have at least two turnovers but, will still lead the Vols to a 19-7 victory.

Name all the Senior QBs that got benched for the bowl game in favor of the guy that was going to have the job next year. It may have happened, but I can’t think of a single instance.
Been this way for years they know the drill. If your draft report is high, then why play in a glorified scrimmage. No reason to. NFL is a pretty good start in life .

I think this is awesome news. The future is now. Let Nico light them up in the bowls game. Then see what happens in the portal come summer.

Yep he was WAY overrated, But God forbid if you say something bad about him. All the Joe Worshippers will jump on you in Droves!!
Haven’t you made a big enough idiot out of yourself already?? You don’t have to be a “Joe Worshipper” to take offense to someone talking crap about a player in the program that doesn’t deserve that hate. Why so much hate towards a young man that did his best for the program? Now he knows the best for the program is to step aside and let the new guy take over.

Wtf is even wrong with some of you people? Want to be critical of the kid when he plays crappy? Fine. Don’t question the guy’s character when he’s done everything he could for the program though. I think he’s earned a little respect at least for that.

Name all the Senior QBs that got benched for the bowl game in favor of the guy that was going to have the job next year. It may have happened, but I can’t think of a single instance.
Been saying that the past week or so.
If it has happened the number is so small that it would be considered an anomaly

Does he really think he has an NFL career to protect? Hell, the best thing he can do for his NFL career is to have a bang-up game on national TV on New Year's Day. It might be the biggest game he'll ever play in. Not getting this
More of an NFL career than you will.

Since he and Small have both opted, I personally hope that each is an absolute flop in the pros. This shows that they were certainly not "team" of school oriented.
Well one thing is for certain, YOU will never cash the checks they will. There is a difference between loyalty and stupidity. We know which one you would choose. Best of luck to those guys and thanks for the memories.

Did shut your idiot mouth.
You called it right--idiot.
Looks like # 1 Marvin Harrison is going to sit also for Ohio State. I'm definitely no OSU fan but it seems Harrison & guys like that are making informed $$$$$ financial decisions for their future. How much do they collect if they get a career-ending injury in the game?

VN Store

Back