Milton opt out?

I have not seen this much trash talk in a while. At this point who cares whether or not he plays or not. Most have been clamoring for Nico for a while so this is a reward for us to see him start and play. Joe is moving on so let it go.

I have not seen this much trash talk in a while. At this point who cares whether or not he plays or not. Most have been clamoring for Nico for a while so this is a reward for us to see him start and play. Joe is moving on so let it go.
Yeah. I don’t understand putting down your own team’s player. He seems like a great kid and obviously worked really hard. He had a decent season to boot. He’s earned his opportunity.

Milton is projected to be the #10 quarterback in this years draft. In 2023, the #10 drafted quarterback went #140 in the 5th round. Signed a 4 year contract for $4,182,000.
Heck I'd sure take in my 20s. He made some NIL money, no college loan debt.
He's starting out waaaaaay ahead of the majority of people if he drafted there

Why does it matter…

I think it is a legitimate question; why announce this close to gameday? It matters because there must be some underlying reason that surface skimmers don't even consider. ("we want Nico!") A big strong Joe would have been useful vs that Iowa Defense.

You know it’s coming. Too much silly talk here. We are about to get Hawkeyed.

The disrespect toward a Big Ten division champion is puzzling. I felt confident when we had all of our tools in the tool belt. Now not so much.

I still think we can win but I'm guessing this Iowa team comes in disciplined and ready without a lot of drama leading up to the game.

It’s funny all the Joe Defenders. I’m tremendously happy he’s gone; but the guy dipped out early while the team stuck with him the whole dang way. Get over yourselves, Joe was a terrible QB. Great person, terrible player. Peace ✌️ out to all the players who quit.
Your avatar says it all. Further comment unnecessary.

You’d think people would want as many Vols as possible to go to the NFL.
It helps sell to recruits.
Man sounds like they have a personal vendetta against the young man lol. Lol he was the perfect bridge piece between Hendon and Nico. Same people that will crucify Nico if he Opts out after 2 years here lol 😆

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Texas A&M QB just screwed his arm up on his 1st play of the game. Guessing he's done with the way that got his arm immobilized

Now their freshman QB f Marcel Reed from Nashville TN about to play

Last edited:
Honestly I don't know how I feel about this...I obviously would like to have Joe in for the experience as the more likely to get the dub, but I'm also excited to get to see the future of Tennessee football play a full game against a good defensive team...I just hope Nico plays lights out so we can all talk all off season about how he's gonna win the Heisman next year
I'm really concerned he could have a long day against this D. But, what if he did have a 25-32, 325yd, 3TD, 1int type day. This place would get unruly for 8 mos, a street naming would ensue, and the Heisman would be a foregone conclusion. 🤦🤪😁. Hope it happens

VN Store

Back