MTG Calls for Red State Secession

There is no violation of the rights of the unborn if you simply allow the woman to take a medication that induces labor.

Now that is a possible Solomon's style solution. No doctor would be allowed to "abort" or harm the unborn baby but if the mother began labor early (essentially evicting the child - you have a right to live but not use mothers body), then it was through a more natural process. Of course, if the premie does survive outside the womb but is severely impaired, the mother are still held financially responsible.

Practical point would be a cut off of around 18 weeks.

The other thing is unlike now, the mother would be aware that she is kicking that living baby out of her to starve to death. She will have her right to do so but will be clear as to what that actually means for the life she has inside of her.

What I always saw was the feeling they were influencing the election because Americans are too stupid to google "facts" and preferred getting their news from social media.

Sure, which was overblown and presented as Russian's changing the outcome of our election. What is the difference in those two beliefs?

Liberal/moderate ones would create bastions of liberty and personal freedom? I hate to break it to you but they wouldn’t want you in Montana. Even Democrats there pretend to be conservative
If he followed through our region would instantly be better

I guess I don't view dividing up the United States based upon differing political ideologies as patriotic. I consider the last guys that tried as traitors.

Isn't that naturally occurring already?

The last sentence seems really crazy. Do you consider the UK to be traitors to the EU and should the EU react with force? Because when you use a word like "traitor" it seems to imply you support the use of force.

It doesn't surprise me. It may surprise you that I do not believe in reproductive rights and would support a system which mandated sterility until the parents could prove themselves worthy of raising a child.

Wouldn't trust this society/government to execute ethically and with effective purpose.

Wouldn't trust this society/government to execute ethically and with effective purpose.
Agreed.

Some objective characteristics of great parents who nurture and raise good kids should be identifiable.

Pass the written and practical test, then you see your Dr for de sterilization.

Isn't that naturally occurring already?

The last sentence seems really crazy. Do you consider the UK to be traitors to the EU and should the EU react with force? Because when you use a word like "traitor" it seems to imply you support the use of force.

Not the same.

Sure, which was overblown and presented as Russian's changing the outcome of our election. What is the difference in those two beliefs?

Again the story I saw was whether Russia was attempting to influence our elections through deception.

Agreed.

Some objective characteristics of great parents who nurture and raise good kids should be identifiable.

Pass the written and practical test, then you see your Dr for de sterilization.

What's terrifying is that I'd probably ace that damn test.

New greatest fear!

Liberal/moderate ones would create bastions of liberty and personal freedom? I hate to break it to you but they wouldn’t want you in Montana. Even Democrats there pretend to be conservative
I've watched this board for years and am well versed in how to pretend to be conservative.

Reactions: flint and tvolsfan
Again the story I saw was whether Russia was attempting to influence our elections through deception.

How's that a story? Isn't the answer to that always yes?

The story as it was presented by the msm was "Russian's helped Trump steal the election".

You can simply leave them at the firehouse.

Yes, we accepted that some parents suck and found a way to help the children. Does that mean as technology improves and we can save these babies through artificial wombs, that you support saving all savable aborted fetuses?

That's like saying:

You do not violate the rights of a 8 week old if you just stop feeding them.

That is true - and of course we know what would happen if a mother of a1 year old simply put it in the dumpster and let it die. There is no question from a moral point of view, that the pregnant woman cannot claim aggrieved status against the fetus since it was her action with another that precipitated the creation of life. Equally so, the termination of that life is a murderous act.

From a legal standpoint, however, while there has been considerable legislation regarding the point at which the fetus is provided human status with its attendant rights, has it ever been definitively established as to when parental responsibility begins? Essentially the woman can claim, "Yes, it is a life that through an act, I and another created, yet I do not give that life permission to use my body and its resources to sustain and grow." Even if it is acknowleged to be a human life, has her (and the father's) fiduciary duty at conception been established by statue?

Again, these are not moral questions but legal ones. In my mind there can be no moral claim. It is sanctioned murder of a helpless life.

Lets hear it. While do you consider California for example traitors if they leave our union, but not the UK?
Those aren't the same at all. The UK didn't secede from a country, they left a political and economic union according to the procedures outlined for leaving said union.

VN Store

Back