MTG Calls for Red State Secession

Go back to a Constitutional Republic and things will go well. Just leave everyone alone DC.

Those aren't the same at all. The UK didn't secede from a country, they left a political and economic union according to the procedures outlined for leaving said union.

The US is a political and economic union. Or at least that was the original framework. If it's not then why have state governments and differing laws between them?

Yeah MJG wont be the one calling the hounds.

This is red meat. Willing to bet it doesnt work out in her favor.

Reactions: hog88
Defining a term with the term, impressive.

Our country is an alliance between states for political and economic purposes. So how is this different?
Most alliances between independent countries are political and/or economic.

Your side has said the same thing

What elected office does Sarah Silverman hold? When did she swear to uphold the constitution? Which constituency does she represent? Which branch of government is she in?

I'll hang up and listen now.

Reactions: flint
What elected office does Sarah Silverman hold? When did she swear to uphold the constitution? Which constituency does she represent? Which branch of government is she in?

I'll hang up and listen now.
She speaks for the liberal wing of American politics. She holds just as much of a political office as Tucker Carlson does whom your side always accuses of speaking for Republicans. So either be consistent in your silly shallow arguments or else I willl hang up and listen to you being silent 🤔

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
She speaks for the liberal wing of American politics. She holds just as much of a political office as Tucker Carlson does whom your side always accuses of speaking for Republicans. So either be consistent in your silly shallow arguments or else I willl hang up and listen to you being silent 🤔
I’m willing to bet the number of people here who get their news from Sarah Silverman is 0. I’m betting more than that watch Tucker Carlson.

Reactions: flint and luthervol
I’m willing to bet the number of people here who get their news from Sarah Silverman is 0. I’m betting more than that watch Tucker Carlson.
So, you are admitting liberal “commentators” aren’t nearly as good as Conservative ones?
958D5A9E-52AF-44B0-8B57-81B9EA33FB45.jpeg

Lol, be careful what you wish for Margie. Gosh it’s almost like she think her supporters are too dumb to really think that one through. Red states are already taking more federal money than blue states and are still bottoming out the rankings on most demographic categories.

2 years ago, one side wanted to threaten their lives, liberties and ability to earn a living based on the jab. In 2020, the other side staged street protests and civil disorder and later that year stole an election.

It is far more than just differing political ideologies. Its about right vs wrong and life vs death.

Still have yet to see proof of that election stealing……

Dude, throw me something other than softballs.

Sarah Silverman is a comedian. No democratic politician is influenced by anything she says. Republican politicians have white cap Tucker on speed dial and take his lead on numerous issues because he is one of the most (if not the most) influential political commentators on the wacko right's leading media outlet.

VN Store

Back