MTG: How to stop mass shootings

He participated in a plot to overthrow the government. Textbook definition of treason
Uh huh. So why hasn't he been brought up on charges?

No matter how many times you say it Karen, no matter how much you want it to be... It simply isn't true.

But let's talk about Joe Biden

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
But Biden??? My dislike of Trump isn't mutually exclusive. I dislike Biden too. Are you not able to think in that manner? Maybe you actually like Trump?
I didn't at first. But when he started delivering on his campaign promises, hell yeah I liked him. He made me rich. He secured the border. He made us energy independent, and he insulted a bunch of butthurt leftists in the process.

It's called winning

Uh huh. So why hasn't he been brought up on charges?

No matter how many times you say it Karen, no matter how much you want it to be... It simply isn't true.

But let's talk about Joe Biden
Ok. He's a POS that doesn't belong anywhere near the White House. Next.

I know why you like Trump so much. You're just like him

So it is just butthurt on your part. You have nothing of substance.

You should embrace winning, not vilify it. There's plenty to go around.
His thin skinned behavior is all over the record. If you needed Trump to make you rich then you must not be very good at investing.

I don't embrace anyone who hurls petty insults. All I know is Trump LOST the 2020 election. So much for your convoluted definition if winning

Reactions: zeppelin128
Anybody else enjoying EL's alter? June of 22 huh? Lmao. In all my years on VN the cat lady is the only person i have on ignore...no regret. If she starts this BS though might have to add to that total...

Ikr… most people who smoke just dope don’t go out and mass murder people.
"Who just smoke dope". I know you mean just marijuana, but I couldn't help but 😆 at that description of it. I will probably take a puff of Delta 8 marijuana later today. It's legal here in TN and is as good as the Columbian pot I got back in the early 80s. Of course there is a small stash of higher end in my home office. 😉

You’re joking right? These are obvious things Spike and Jo would agree with. Voluntary association is a core tenant.
The individual still comes first as stated in their platform. They would be against the government, group, or another individual trying to force something onto another person. It's right there in their platform. Trying to force or coerce someone to take an experimental gene therapy or vaccine is not free or voluntary association.

I realize mass/school shootings are a touchy subject. The reality is they are here, they are real and they must be dealt with….correctly. If you have an open mind and are willing to look at this subject differently, please watch this video from my friend Ed Monk. He gives an eye opening look at the facts.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back