Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

I used to listen to Rogan fairly often (usually for entertainers and UFC fighters) and then he went exclusively to Spotify and I haven't listened since.

Heh. Mkay.

It's sad that folks demonize Fauci, CDC, NIH and science in general. Pretty much proves that simple minds want simple answers to very complicated subjects, but I digress...

Isn't the demonization of science coming from those attempting to silence dissenters? Seems far more demonizing than people calling Fauci out for the times he's been incorrect or behaved as a partisan hack.

Reactions: hog88
So we shouldn't listen to doctors unless they follow an approved narrative?

I could call vaccinating and masking children "harmful misinformation" and provide data to back those things up. Should we ban people who promote that?
What?
You should listen to doctors who provide you the best information.
Each person needs to decide who is providing the best information.

What?
You should listen to doctors who provide you the best information.
Each person needs to decide who is providing the best information.

How do we do that if you are attempting to shutdown dissenting information?

Heh. Mkay.

It's sad that folks demonize Fauci, CDC, NIH and science in general. Pretty much proves that simple minds want simple answers to very complicated subjects, but I digress...
Science is great. People talking out of their ass or trying to tell grown adults patently goofy **** like a virus respects when you eat or can only go six feet or neck gaiters save lives makes rational people start to resent the "experts".

Can they determine who they want on their network, or should there ability to do so be limited to prevent "harmful misinformation"?
They can put whoever they wish on.....they've been doing it for years.
Companies can decide they do not wish to advertise on Fox because of who they put on. That's not cancel culture, that's not trying to silence dissenters, that's just choosing with whom you associate.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Probably that you're ok with dangerous misinformation as long as you believe in the source
lol....I'm never okay with dangerous misinformation, unless it is the least dangerous of all of the options. Then I really no longer consider it dangerous misinformation.

Companies can decide they do not wish to advertise on Fox because of who they put on. That's not cancel culture, that's not trying to silence dissenters, that's just choosing with whom you associate.

It is cancel culture (they're actively attempting to have someone removed from the conversation for the crime of interviewing both sides of the conversation) but that's a different discussion.

You seem to be stating it is okay to censor harmful/misinformation. Are you now saying you don't want that censored and fox/JRE can do what they wish?

lol....I'm never okay with dangerous misinformation, unless it is the least dangerous of all of the options. Then I really no longer consider it dangerous misinformation.

Is this intentional double speak? Surely you see the contradiction here?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
It is cancel culture (they're actively attempting to have someone removed from the conversation for the crime of interviewing both sides of the conversation) but that's a different discussion.

You seem to be stating it is okay to censor harmful/misinformation. Are you now saying you don't want that censored and fox/JRE can do what they wish?
I'm saying Fox can decide which "experts" they want to have on their network, and companies can decide which networks on which they wish to advertise.

I'm saying Fox can decide which "experts" they want to have on their network, and companies can decide which networks on which they wish to advertise.

But to be clear, you're "never okay with" that. Those were your words. So are you or are you "never okay with" that?

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back