Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

Heh. Mkay.

It's sad that folks demonize Fauci, CDC, NIH and science in general. Pretty much proves that simple minds want simple answers to very complicated subjects, but I digress...

Who's demonizing science?

IMO those that have been demonizing science are the ones who continue to support failed policies. Those that refuse to back off policies that were implemented while we didn't understand what was going now that we have data are the ones demonizing science.

Who's demonizing science?

IMO those that have been demonizing science are the ones who continue to support failed policies. Those that refuse to back off policies that were implemented while we didn't understand what was going now that we have data are the ones demonizing science.

And those like Faucci who openly attack science they disagree with

Reactions: hog88
What's your point?
She was obviously wrong.
Never once watched her show.

My point, is you're quick to throw Fox under as often as you can but in this case you don't watch the other point of view show/MSNBC and their misinformation and give the same energy. Seems like she stoked alot of this misinformation to her audience to keep the division going.

Last edited:
I stated them as directly as possible.
You seem determine to try and get a simple answer to a question that cannot be simply answered.

Yes to both of your questions.

Weak, Luther. I expect you to be consistent and honest. As anyone engaging in a debate should attempt to be. Instead you're intentionally vague. It's not that much to ask. But the only thing I can assume is you do this as a form of trolling.

Here is an unedited and alphabetical portion of that list of “doctors and scientists”. It includes a podcaster, dentist, and veterinarian. Don’t take HuffPost’s headline as fact, read the letter for yourself.
Brianna Soreth, MA: Clinical Research Coordinator
Bridget Scallen, MS: Editor, Unbiased Science Podcast
Cara Grome, MD: Psychiatrist
Cara L Santa Maria, MS, MA: Psychotherapist, PhD Candidate, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Carl Nathan, MD: Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine
Carrie Ingersoll-Wood: PhD Candidate, Syracuse University
Cassandre Gousse, BSN, RN: Registered Nurse
Chelsea Matos, MSN, FNP-C: Family Nurse Practitioner
Christian Capitini, MD: Associate Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Christine Garvey, DVM: Associate Veterinarian
Christopher McMillan, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, The University of Queensland
Colleen Trecartin-Frost, DMD: Dentist
My daughter used to be a CRC (she's moved up the food chain) Brianna's job might be at risk depending on which firm she works for and the clients they support.

It's pretty well proven that Faucci has intentionally provided harmful misinformation.

"Masks will lead to a false sense of security"-Anthony Faucci

"Masks work and protect you against COVID-19"-Anthony Faucci

Two options.

Option 1: He lied in statement one and masks do actually work
Option 2: He lied in statement two and intentionally provided people with a false sense of security.

The problem with those on the lunatic Left is similar with Islam. Which is more of a military "death cult" & less a philosophy of how to conduct your life. And since Islam can't win with ideas, the fight is with propaganda, coercion & force. Same way with the loony left these days.

If she were right wing, every time a vaccinated person died, her misinformation would be blamed. "Radical misinformation from people like Rachel Maddow leads to risky behavior and a false sense of security. How much blood is on her hands?"
A fair question to ask if those who demand truth and science hold all accountable. Can't pick and choose truth if it only matches what you want to believe.

My point, is you're quick to throw Fox under as often as you can but in this case you don't watch the other point of view show/MSNBC and their misinformation and give the same energy. Seems like she stoked alot of this misinformation to her audience to keep the division going.
To whatever degree she did - she's pretty much as at fault as the rest.

Weak, Luther. I expect you to be consistent and honest. As anyone engaging in a debate should attempt to be. Instead you're intentionally vague. It's not that much to ask. But the only thing I can assume is you do this as a form of trolling.
It's 100% my honest answer. I have no control over whether or not you like it.

"Masks will lead to a false sense of security"-Anthony Faucci

"Masks work and protect you against COVID-19"-Anthony Faucci

Two options.

Option 1: He lied in statement one and masks do actually work
Option 2: He lied in statement two and intentionally provided people with a false sense of security.
Those two statements are not all that contradictory.

272975077_790403798576140_5257028703256855164_n.jpg

Here is an unedited and alphabetical portion of that list of “doctors and scientists”. It includes a podcaster, dentist, and veterinarian. Don’t take HuffPost’s headline as fact, read the letter for yourself.
Brianna Soreth, MA: Clinical Research Coordinator
Bridget Scallen, MS: Editor, Unbiased Science Podcast
Cara Grome, MD: Psychiatrist
Cara L Santa Maria, MS, MA: Psychotherapist, PhD Candidate, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Carl Nathan, MD: Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine
Carrie Ingersoll-Wood: PhD Candidate, Syracuse University
Cassandre Gousse, BSN, RN: Registered Nurse
Chelsea Matos, MSN, FNP-C: Family Nurse Practitioner
Christian Capitini, MD: Associate Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Christine Garvey, DVM: Associate Veterinarian
Christopher McMillan, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, The University of Queensland
Colleen Trecartin-Frost, DMD: Dentist
A RN, a vet and a dentist? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And there it is....at the end of the day, despite running and hiding from it for about 5 posts in a roll, Luther admits he does support government determining what is "dangerous misinformation" and preventing actual doctor's from presenting any dissenting views.
Don’t forget the tried and true Luther tactic of being called out for his illogical and irrational thinking only to pull out the “I don’t really follow news, I’ve never heard of Rogan, antifa, governor blackface, etc”

Isn't the demonization of science coming from those attempting to silence dissenters? Seems far more demonizing than people calling Fauci out for the times he's been incorrect or behaved as a partisan hack.

IMO Fauci has acted neither as a partisan hack nor an infallible person. People want black and white answers to complicated and grey-area questions. Demonizing Fauci only demonstrates the ignorance of those doing so.

VN Store

Back