Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

Lol - we are talking years ago, not decades and centuries. So tell me again why this wasn’t an issue a few years ago.

More specifically, why now?

That is some weak sauce, even from you.
You seem to have an answer in mind that you are fishing for, why not just spit it out?

But the answer is obvious.....because he has a bigger audience now. As the audience grows, so does the responsibility.

This is a hit piece from his Covid comments, wish people would just admit it. Toe the line or we will dig up any and all dirt. Monty is trying to ignore or deflect having to admit this.
Bingo! To even attempt to call Rogan of all the on air personalities racist is laughable to anyone whom has listened to him.

You seem to have an answer in mind that you are fishing for, why not just spit it out?

But the answer is obvious.....because he has a bigger audience now. As the audience grows, so does the responsibility.
He already did village wanderer look up two posts from yours.

Give me a break. At what point is the audience big enough for this to happen? When did Stern hit this number and where was that outrage? Maher said the same thing, where was the national story on him?

No it’s not obvious. Go ahead and admit it. Young, the administration, and others are trying to cancel him over Covid and failing, so it’s time to find something else.

The dissonance here is amazing.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Give me a break. At what point is the audience big enough for this to happen? When did Stern hit this number and where was that outrage? Maher said the same thing, where was the national story on him?

No it’s not obvious. Go ahead and admit it. Young, the administration, and others are trying to cancel him over Covid and failing, so it’s time to find something else.

This one will eventually fail too. I, for one, am tired of people being browbeat about offending 13% of the population with a word.

PS: you know you're racist when you believe you, a middle aged intellectually challenged white man, have the right and privilege to accept apologies for an entire population of people that you believe are incapable of doing it themselves.

Nope. Young brought him into the discussion because of his COVID misinformation on his shows, that discussion brought about the amplified scrutiny.

I definitely think Maher could be next in the crosshairs.

They’re going to dig up anything they can find to silence people who go against the Covid narrative.

Nope. Young brought him into the discussion because of his COVID misinformation on his shows, that discussion brought about the amplified scrutiny.

Oh, so it wasn’t the amount of listeners? Which is it? Both? I ask again, does Maher and Stern get this treatment only if they tried to get cancelled over Covid comments?

The sad part about all this is most who are on the bandwagon probably haven’t even listened to the Covid comments in question.

This is about Covid. They can’t cancel him over that specifically so they are digging this up. It’s all shameful and disgusting.

Oh, so it wasn’t the amount of listeners? Which is it? Both? I ask again, does Maher and Stern get this treatment only if they tried to get cancelled over Covid comments?

The sad part about all this is most who are on the bandwagon probably haven’t even listened to the Covid comments in question.

This is about Covid. They can’t cancel him over that specifically so they are digging this up. It’s all shameful and disgusting.
Of course it was both. And Maher and Stern do get the same treatment. Stern has been called out multiple times. As has Maher.

Have their companies been pressured by the administration to remove them? Being called out is one thing, what is happening to Rogan is a whole other ballgame.
The Biden administration tried to get Spotify to remove Rogan?
News to me.

VN Store

Back