Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

272951139_1896304923908867_7900265580412643384_n.jpg

Difference of opinion. On the Beach and Harvest are fantastic albums. Live Rust is great. CSNY is always good.

I'm a big Neil Young fan. Sleeps with Angels is probably my favorite of the bunch.

That said, issuing ultimatums to silence people you disagree with (and probably never even listened to) seems to run 180 to the messages in his music.

What's annoying is this whole thing hasn't really come down to what the science is.

It's come down to an understanding and a regard for probability.

Like one camp is hysterical over it and even if you tell them that they have a 0.008% chance of dying they come up with "I could have scarred lungs!" I could kill my grandma!"

The other is like

There is no point to all this crap for everybody because the vast vast vast majority of us have nothing to worry about, especially now more than ever with the vaccines, natural immunity and the therapeutics that are used to treat it.

Once my mid 20's ass realized there was literally no chance I could come close to dying from this after I analyzed the very easy data to analyze that you don't need a freaking scientist to analyze, I went about life like normal.

Unsurprisingly

Not dead!

Not close!

Just following the science.

I hope your generation learns a lesson from all of this. Americans were told they needed two weeks to slow the spread and allow our healthcare facilities to add capacity. This is what you get when you allow government officials to exceed their authority. Give’em an inch, they’ll take a mile. You’ll spend the prime of your life sitting alone in your apartment, sexting on tinder.

I hope your generation learns a lesson from all of this. Americans were told they needed two weeks to slow the spread and allow our healthcare facilities to add capacity. This is what you get when you allow government officials to exceed their authority. Give’em an inch, they’ll take a mile. You’ll spend the prime of your life sitting alone in your apartment, sexting on tinder.
Half will half won't

Reactions: txbo
Although a lot of my lefty friends are reaaaaalyy tired of it

Like incredibly leftwing friends are sick of it

Nobody cares if you have differing opinion. The problem is It's not different, and you are not making a legitamate argument. It's all coming from the same cult, and ultimately from the russians who need to be taken out of American politics. By the way, American politics and identity were created in pubs over beer.

do NOT ****ing tick tock me about Russians. Jezuz. You know tick tock is a Chinese company right?

I didn't see any one reply to your lunacy with a TT.

China owns all social media platforms with their donations including the Democratic politicians and their Chinese handlers. Has not one thing to do with Russia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
We are giving you the internet to play with while we drive. California owns most social, which I have made my opinion clear about.

Nobody cares if you have differing opinion. The problem is It's not different, and you are not making a legitamate argument. It's all coming from the same cult, and ultimately from the russians who need to be taken out of American politics. By the way, American politics and identity were created in pubs over beer.
In your opinion is there anything the Russians aren’t behind?

Get rid of your russian influencers and I'll get back to you. I'm not even keen on Biden. It's Mrs. Harris I like. She dont play dat. She's ghosting you.

Although a lot of my lefty friends are reaaaaalyy tired of it

Like incredibly leftwing friends are sick of it
It's because a lot of younger people at one time were convinced Republicans were racist, fascist, going to take your rights away, etc. Now that democrats are in charge people realize that democrats are exactly what they have been accusing Republicans of being this whole time.

And let’s not forget the hypocrisy by those promoting the vaccine now were the same ones who caused doubts in the validity of the production of the vaccine as unsafe. Only because it was Trump who was able to “warp speed” 3 vaccines to market but was met with opposition by those promoting it now.

Reactions: txbo
Would we call Fauci a quack as well? After all he intentionally mislead people on two occasions, possibly more.
I’d call him a criminal. If we had honest and competent leaders, I’d wager that guy would be facing a death penalty right now if he had a hand in China’s development of this virus.

Reactions: 1vol8
I’d call him a criminal. If we had honest and competent leaders, I’d wager that guy would be facing a death penalty right now if he had a hand in China’s development of this virus.
People like him have been used by politicians and the military for years, because of his political connections he will be given the same kind of immunity politicians are offered from consequence.

VN Store

Back