Nico’s eligibility?

It will come out in the wash ( lawsuit ) ….does anybody wonder where SI got this information? The NCAA already had the hole dug now their about to be pushed into it!
Exactly, who would be dropping nuggets to the media and the NCAA? Hum, let me see here 🤔. I'm gonna guess it's the most ass backwards, desperate to win, corrupt good ol boy mafia network that exists in all of sports? Nah, they wouldn't do that. They wouldn't lie, cheat and steal just to remain at the top. No way, not them.

Any guesses?
Where did SI get their information? The NCAA already has the hole dug and there about to be pushed into it. There’s only two ways this will go 1) it will just go away 2) There will be a death sentence but it want be Tennessee. The sleazy Infiltrated NCAA is hanging over that hole by a thread and even a big red elephant want be able to pull them out.

Are we going to lose Nico now due to this investigation? Have a bad feeling from what I’ve been reading that we would be repeat offenders and the NCAA will hammer us good this time.
LOL! Everything you’ve been reading? From who, Pat Forde? Everything I’ve read has said it’s a nothing burger. It’s the NCAA trying to stay relevant.

Eventually the SEC, B1G and ACC will tell the NCAA we're out and form some new division for their football and probably basketball teams.
NCAA slow rolled the MI investigations, while the B1G conference wanted something done. You know when your conference wants something done and the NCAA twiddles their thumbs, you have a problem.
Time to lawsuit the NCAA out of business once and for all.

Reactions: DarkVolder
Are we going to lose Nico now due to this investigation? Have a bad feeling from what I’ve been reading that we would be repeat offenders and the NCAA will hammer us good this time.

This is like worrying about losing your drivers license over speeding tickets. When the road is 55mph and then they change it to
45 mph and THEN say, “For the last 3 years, you were speeding on the road since it’s 45mph now.

The NCAA hopes that schools comply and help in investigations. No one has ever really fought back. I promise you, I know a coach who took the fall for a school before. The NCAA has very very very limited resources to investigate anything and even fewer legal powers to do so. You would be surprised.

Reactions: Ratvol
Eventually the SEC, B1G and ACC will tell the NCAA we're out and form some new division for their football and probably basketball teams.
NCAA slow rolled the MI investigations, while the B1G conference wanted something done. You know when your conference wants something done and the NCAA twiddles their thumbs, you have a problem.
Time to lawsuit the NCAA out of business once and for all.
They make almost nothing from football. They make over 90% of their operating budget off the NCAA basketball tournament. If this is pulled and colleges decide to split the money, there is no longer a NCAA from a financial standpoint.

They make almost nothing from football. They make over 90% of their operating budget off the NCAA basketball tournament. If this is pulled and colleges decide to split the money, there is no longer a NCAA from a financial standpoint.
Works for me

Reactions: Ratvol
UT would not buck the NCAA without SEC approval. We’ll fight this, and try to limit the damage, but unless we have other schools willing to join us in thumbing our nose at the NCAA, we won’t.

Based on Plowman's letter, I wouldn't bet the house on that. Plowman is ready to punch somebody..

I read that whole thing
The most reading I've done in a while.

Yeah, the NCAA are a bunch of thugs.
HOA esq non-cerebral assclowns.

Burn them all, Donde.

2024 is a year of transformation. It's time for those old #uck$ to beat it!
Good analogy to the HOA lol

Y’all fretting over nothing.

If anything this will spark the demise of the NCAA as a governing body. The basketball tournament will be all they have after all these states sue them.
They won't even have that if the big boys go off by themselves. They'll be watching Wofford vs Montana St in the Sweet 16.

This is a solid business plan

VN Store

Back