Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

They look pretty good for sure. Not sure their guard play would look as impressive with Miles and KK in the game for ND. Nevertheless they’ll beat a lot of teams this year.

I disagree. Raven and Pao Pao have shown what they can do against elite completion. I predict Fulwiley will be in contention for NFOY.

I do think that Miles and Bransford, if available, would give ND a stronger punch offensively.

I’m not watching their game so I don’t know yet, that’s why I’m asking your opinion.

I don’t know who is coming off TN bench until tomorrow night.
As for SC, they are a lot more athletic than Notre Dame.
I don’t think overall ND even when at full strength is very athletic.
For example, if Hollingshead, Key, and Wells come off the bench along with Wynn bringing defense and athleticism then with those four players certainly TN has the skill to match or outscore SC bench.

For example, if Hollingshead, Key, and Wells come off the bench along with Wynn bringing defense and athleticism then with those four players certainly TN has the skill to match or outscore SC bench.
Ok thanks, maybe I’ll watch the replay to check them out later.

Lol.
If "Hollingshead. Key and Wells come off the bench..." Then who is starting ?
They'll be down so much it won't matter how those bench players do.

I think we can match up really well with a starting five we have and maybe top seven and then they get better after that cause looks like they go ten deep without losing anything. The starting five I'm talking about would be Jill, Rickea, Sarah, Jewell, and either Powell or Wells who seem to be playing about even at this time. If Tamari can suddenly get back and the way Wynn is playing we go a real good nine players. To me Tess, Ace, and Edie are spot players just can't defend well enough and doubt they ever will be able to do so. Karoline playing fairly good defense can't make a shot thus far.
Ace was literally one of the best defenders vs USA also had the most deflections. Edie is a walk-on so. I’m worried about Sara Jill and Jewel. One down screen killed jewel on D 3 str8 times vs Taurasi. Jill and Sara are so slow on help and will get lit up on any outside shooter at the 3/4. We need better team D but we will see if not gonna overly speculate until somewhat after FL State.

Ace was literally one of the best defenders vs USA also had the most deflections. Edie is a walk-on so. I’m worried about Sara Jill and Jewel. One down screen killed jewel on D 3 str8 times vs Taurasi. Jill and Sara are so slow on help and will get lit up on any outside shooter at the 3/4. We need better team D but we will see if not gonna overly speculate until somewhat after FL State.
She did play well against them and was one of the worst defenders against Carson Newman so we need more information on her. We'll see how she plays tomorrow night.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
She did play well against them and was one of the worst defenders against Carson Newman so we need more information on her. We'll see how she plays tomorrow night.
Yea everyone sucked against Carson Newman that’s why they scored 70. Our post and help side were non existent. Very selfish basketball.

Reactions: Volfan2012
South Carolina is so active on D and I think the deep bench is helping them feel more secure to take chances. Impressive so far

The same person liking all these posts predicting Vanderbilt to be a formidable opponent? I’ll pass.
What a dishonest poster you are. You changed your post when you realized that I didn't post that Vandy would be a formidable opponent this year.
You've lost what little credibility you ever had.

VN Store

Back