Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Ducharme was listed as a fourth in that post….Fudd, Edwards and of course Paige have been #1s….no question. I thought you were the one that said no other team can put out 3 “no.1’s”….so we have already established both LSU and Uconn can do that.
You are correct. I put Ducharme as a 4th. She has been a proven #1 option when she had to carry UConn for some games when the others were out for injuries. If Jillian a #1 option, then so Paopao, F. Johnson, etc.

LSU is a bit of a hot mess. So Car is way better at this point. But LSU definitely could get it together later in the season.

If anyone could figure out how to block Angel Reese out, she would have no, as in zero, game. Still has absolutely zero offensive skills and is turnover prone. Problem is no one can block her out. She is a tenacious and relentless rebounder. Does alot with frankly very limited skills.

HVL doing pretty well so far, Morrow not quite comfortable yet.

Colorado is scrappy, espec their PG, but LSU will probably wear them down in the end.

Bad news for Florida State. I hope she's healthy for our game on Thursday, but considering she's coming off an injury from the end of last season...

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The double standard is crazy.. if Tennessee was looking like this right now losing to Colorado this board would be going insane!!

If opposing teams can be talked up on this forum then they should be critiqued as well!

The double standard is crazy.. if Tennessee was looking like this right now losing to Colorado this board would be going insane!!

If opposing teams can be talked up on this forum then they should be critiqued as well!
LOL well thank you Capt. Obvious! Yep it's a safe bet anything Tennesse does is going to draw alot more posts on the Tennessee forum than any game they're not involved in. I'd put big money on that.

And take every opportunity to glorify other teams non stop. But when those teams struggle.. when the players you all put on a pedestal struggle it’s like it never happen.

I wouldn’t say anything if we was losing to a top 20 team unless we are making uncalled for mistakes, like missing open layups as an example.

Colorado has some thick girls, who play tough(grit as Kellie would say)and play so well off one another. Impressed by them and how they are guarding Reese. Go Buffs!!
They were awesome last year in the tournament idk why so many are sleeping in them. They were actually one of our best wins last year too

VN Store

Back