Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Colorado is a very good, veteran team. Don’t let this shock y'all. Games not over anyhow, but Colorado is going to be very good this season.

LSU has a lot of pieces to work in. Kim is playing with some heads at the moment. They’ll be a much different team in March. With Morrow, VanLith joining there was bound to be some stuff to work through.

Kim is very loyal and very serious. She’s going to play the kids who LISTEN with both ears lol. She don’t care how well you play, if you won’t listen your butt is gonna sit right next to her where you can hear her better.

Colorado is a very good, veteran team. Don’t let this shock y'all. Games not over anyhow, but Colorado is going to be very good this season.

LSU has a lot of pieces to work in. Kim is playing with some heads at the moment. They’ll be a much different team in March. With Morrow, VanLith joining there was bound to be some stuff to work through.

Kim is very loyal and very serious. She’s going to play the kids who LISTEN with both ears lol. She don’t care how well you play, if you won’t listen your butt is gonna sit right next to her where you can hear her better.
I agree with everything u said, just lime for us we need to get our new players comfortable playing in our system

Oh no Morrow was down, but now walking off under own power. She has struggled big time this game.

LSU is so us last year. Kim has been warning everyone, but strangely has not been able to do anything to make the chemistry work better. They're dang lucky they have Williams or they'd be down 20. Flae J has been far out of synch as well.

Also, LSU has played shi**y defense, very unmotivated.

Colorado is very, very well coached. Someone had a whole summer to prepare for this game and it shows. Their PG is amazing, by far the best player on the floor.

Buffs by 15 w 7 mins left and shooting and 1! LSU has sorta quit!

I can finally give my true feelings about her game since she’s not here anymore and nobody cares. She’s too slow, not strong enough, can’t create her own shot, has trouble dribbling when trying to make a move, she doesn’t go up strong enough, but if u leave her open she can hit the 3.
You know I’m not a big fan of being too tough on kids but this one needs to get to work.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Serious question if LSU loses, does their hope to be a 1 seed already disintegrate with their weak schedule
NO but...
Incredibly weak ooc schedule then they'll be playing us and SC in conference. They would need to do very well in conference play and in the SEC tournament. But right now, that's a tough hill to climb. They were woman-handled tonight.

Kim throwing in the tacky towel. Clearing the bench. Humble Pie back in the Dream House for the Barbies. How sweet it is!

Oh how I wish someone had done the ring point to LSU in the handshake line!!! Not really, but it would have been well deserved.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back