Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

This SC team is more talented than last years team excepting Boston. They are better perimeter shooters and just as good defensively. They don't have the experience and may run into some trouble in a road game down the line, but not going to lose many and look like a number one seed to me.

This SC team is more talented than last years team excepting Boston. They are better perimeter shooters and just as good defensively. They don't have the experience and may run into some trouble in a road game down the line, but not going to lose many and look like a number one seed to me.
Everyone was saying South Carolina wasn't going to be as good...🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Last edited:
Only thing I take from this entire thing is the Clemson part. Berry signed with them was the biggest surprise of the recruiting season. Were still befuddled by her signing there. I think if someone offers you 2.2 million you sign immediately or you ignore it and sign with the team you like the most. Either way I think you would go ahead and get it over with one way or another.
You have to wonder who actually got the money there.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Everyone was South Carolina wasn't going to be as good...🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
I thought they would be down a little from last season beginning to believe they are not. If they lose at all probably be on the road or UConn could get them in that game there. They look really good in their first two games scoring 100 in both games against ranked teams.

You have to wonder who actually got the money there.
Going to find out with Edwards cause she is not going to LSU unless it is for money. I don't know what Berry got I would have to have quite a lot to spend four years losing games at Clemson. To add AAU person probably got a big stack of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
SC is the real deal, Dawn has done an excellent job as usual. They lost 5 players to the WNBA and look like a better team. Best guard play I’ve seen at South Carolina in a long time, maybe ever.

Their shooting and passing has vastly improved compared to last season, they have great chemistry.

It's a young team to Tessa Johnson is gonna be a good one she is a big guard

I don’t pay attention to them, but we just don’t have the roster to dominate unless Rickea and Jewel have big time games at the same time.
I don't either unless I am in this non lady vol thread and watching a game. I want them to lose just realize they have a good team.

VN Store

Back