Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Wow, who is this referring to??
I saw all this on twitter but couldn't figure out who was who. Except I assumed the low GPA shot must be toward Angel since she famously failed to qualify for some award last yr due to low GPA. So it's Flajae's Mom v Angel's Mom? Don't really understand that, both have basically hit the pine in favor of the new players.

So Car fans, not happy just to gloat over Edwards, are pouring twitter fuel all over this fire.

But dang, aside from being funny this is unfortunate. Kids are bound to get hurt in the process. Shades of Westbrook Mom v Hayes.

I saw all this on twitter but couldn't figure out who was who. Except I assumed the low GPA shot must be toward Angel since she famously failed to qualify for some award last yr due to low GPA. So it's Flajae's Mom v Angel's Mom? Don't really understand that, both have basically hit the pine in favor of the new players.

So Car fans, not happy just to gloat over Edwards, are pouring twitter fuel all over this fire.

But dang, aside from being funny this is unfortunate. Kids are bound to get hurt in the process. Shades of Westbrook Mom v Hayes.
Glv, I don’t do Twitter or instagram, what is being said?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Ooooooo yall im here to be messyyyyy! 😂😂😂 Apparently/Allegedly this is what Flajae’s mother put on Instagram
1908 linked it in a post above.

Apparently FJ vs AR Mom, or vs someone else whose kid has a very low GPA.

Doesn't make sense to me; I'd think it would be old Moms v new Moms. Both AR and FJ are kind of in the same situation in Kim's doghouse and on the bench in favor of the newbies. Whoever it is, public beefing by parents this early on is not a good look.

1908 linked it in a post above.

Apparently FJ vs AR Mom, or vs someone else whose kid has a very low GPA.

Doesn't make sense to me; I'd think it would be old Moms v new Moms. Both AR and FJ are kind of in the same situation in Kim's doghouse and on the bench in favor of the newbies. Whoever it is, public beefing by parents this early on is not a good look.
FJ on bench for having the flu. AR on bench was given a no comment by Kim

Sounds like a transfer is on the horizon down in Baton Rouge!

Sounds like a transfer is on the horizon down in Baton Rouge!
Samaya needs to be the first to go she has too much talent to be overshadowed by Angel and or Aneesa. SC may have the same issues come end of season , Feagin will be on the hot seat as i believe she should have transferred last offseason as kitts has already surpassed her on depth chart.

I saw that, hope she's okay. Citron and Hidalgo are an incredible backcourt, even without Olivia Miles. Citron is so smooth and cool under pressure.

Yes Citron is a very good player i hope she is ok. But as you could see was unable to walk off the court by herself.

I really hope it’s not serious, injuries are the worst. She was on fire the past few games, don’t know what else to say.
Injuries just suck. She really was playing well. And they said there's still no timeline on Miles' return. Tough break.

Speaking of injuries, burning incense and making offerings to the basketball gods for rapid healing for Rickea's lower right leg.

VN Store

Back