Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Note to Kellie: schedule more MEAC teams for noncon…
Honestly she should have teams that we were almost sure to win would be 7 and 2 right now instead of 4 and 5. Could've schedules someone other than Florida State. Someone other than Notre Dame and Ohio State. Still would have the two games against Oklahoma and Indiana and plenty of competition in comference.

Last edited:
Everybody will be starting the SEC with a better record than we have and also a better NET ranking and most of them have not played more than a couple of decent teams.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Honestly she should have teams that we were almost sure to win would be 7 and 2 right now instead of 4 and 5. Could've schedules someone other than Florida State. Someone other than Notre Dame and Ohio State. Still would have the two games against Oklahoma and Indiana and plenty of competition in comference.
Well the ACC/SEC challenge was with Notre Dame wasn’t our decision. I agree Fl St was too early for an away game.

I liked the Indiana and OK tournament setup wish we also played Princeton while they were there…

Ohio State should’ve been muchhhhh later if we had to play them bc home and home

Utah vs SC is an interesting game, Pilli is for real, the rest of her teammates are good players as well. Utah only shoots threes or 2’s in the box, they are trained in that strategy and there are some analytics that support that style, but I suspect in the second half SC will adjust to that offensive philosophy by leaving one big down low in the paint to stop the layups. Fulwiley needs more minutes…what an electric player.

Reactions: travis929
The Utah player had 21 points in the 1st half against SC.. has been the best player on the court and it’s not even close.

Rickea might go for 40 against them…

I thought SC had elite athletes in every position?

Either way, how many will Rickea score/avg. during SEC play? I’m going 30ppg!

The SEC has no dominant team.

LSU isn’t an elite team.. they never found a replacement for Alexis Morris.

LSU portal additions aren’t nearly the caliber players some on this board and the SEC fan club on social media has declared them to be.

Rickea J is the deciding factor in a SEC and Nat’l Championship this season.
That is a fact.
I’m sleeping real good at night.

The Utah player had 21 points in the 1st half against SC.. has been the best player on the court and it’s not even close.

Rickea might go for 40 against them…

I thought SC had elite athletes in every position?

Either way, how many will Rickea score/avg. during SEC play? I’m going 30ppg!

The SEC has no dominant team.
This is dumb

VN Store

Back