Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Maybe average 20ppg, no way averages 30

This is the one season a player could avg. 30ppg. That forward from Utah just dominated SC and scored 37.

Rickea is a different kind of player but this season SC has no Aliyah Boston. RJ scored against them last season.. if she comes back healthy and gets back in the scoring rhythm that we saw since the AmeriCup games then against this season’s SEC competition Rickea is head and shoulders on another level.

She’s a pro playing against solid but not other elite college players in the SEC.

This is the one season a player could avg. 30ppg. That forward from Utah just dominated SC and scored 37.

Rickea is a different kind of player but this season SC has no Aliyah Boston. RJ scored against them last season.. if she comes back healthy and gets back in the scoring rhythm that we saw since the AmeriCup games then against this season’s SEC competition Rickea is head and shoulders on another level.

She’s a pro playing against solid but not great college players.
So you want CKH to pull a Wade Houston coaching technique.?

Give the ball to RJ and get out of the way....

Didn't work very well back when CWH said give it to Allan and move...

Reactions: chuckiepoo

She’s a pro playing against solid but not other elite college players in the SEC.
“That forward“ from Utah dominates in every game she plays. RJ is a similar elite scorer. So what is your point? Are you implying all that it takes to beat SC is one elite scorer? How did that work today for Utah? Are you still counting on your #1 elite scoring option Wells to break out?

So you want CKH to pull a Wade Houston coaching technique.?

Give the ball to RJ and get out of the way....

Didn't work very well back when CWH said give it to Allan and move...

You’ll see.
Rickea J, Jewel Spear, and Destinee Wells can sleep walk this team to a SEC title this season.
The SEC is way down.
The supposedly best teams are a caliber below traditional contenders year in and year out.

This is what WCBB wanted though. Collegiate level AAU basketball smh.

You’ll see.
Rickea J, Jewel Spear, and Destinee Wells can sleep walk this team to a SEC title this season.
The SEC is way down.
The supposedly best teams are a caliber below traditional contenders year in and year out.

Mark this. Save it also. Sleep walk to the SEC title he says…..

You’ll see.
The SEC is way down.

I’ll take some action on that SEC title prediction, you can name the amount, I would have no upper limit.

The 17 UCONN on the TV screen is such an eerie feeling. It feels surreal.
So many talented players out there especially with the COVID year players. That team that Tennessee played today had nine seniors or graduate players on the roster. Anyone who doesn't think that makes a difference in the level of play by all of these teams including mid majors this year is crazy. Hack the mid majors teams seem to be using every bit of eligibility they can to get as much education as they can. Some of these players have played together for four and five years at this point. That makes a difference.

So many talented players out there especially with the COVID year players. That team that Tennessee played today had nine seniors or graduate players on the roster. Anyone who doesn't think that makes a difference in the level of play by all of these teams including mid majors this year is crazy. Hack the mid majors teams seem to be using every bit of eligibility they can to get as much education as they can. Some of these players have played together for four and five years at this point. That makes a difference.

Those are good points you made there.
I think for the next three years or so WCBB will be in this era of parity.

No matter how much the SC fans and that fan club on social media keep yapping off at the mouth this AAU type of basketball isn’t a winning formula for Nat’l championships.

The only advantage teams like SC, UCLA, and LSU have is for the most part they have avoided injuries to multiple key players.

No matter how much the SC fans and that fan club on social media keep yapping off at the mouth this AAU type of basketball isn’t a winning formula for Nat’l championships.

The only advantage teams like SC, UCLA, and LSU have is for the most part they have avoided injuries to multiple key players.
You're a homer, I'll give you that, but you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You seem to think you can "post" your team to a title with words. LSU and South Carolina own the last 2 championships and you don't "think" they have a winning formula....lol.....Tennessee is 5-5 with a coach that is in over her head according to you and other posters. I guess now she has the winning formula.....yea right.

You’ll see.
The SEC is way down.

We will see , if Jewel and Wells sleep walk much more they will be in coma...

You're a homer, I'll give you that, but you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You seem to think you can "post" your team to a title with words. LSU and South Carolina own the last 2 championships and you don't "think" they have a winning formula....lol.....Tennessee is 5-5 with a coach that is in over her head according to you and other posters. I guess now she has the winning formula.....yea right.
..behave yer sef’ fly… 🤣🤣🤣

Who wants to be the one to tell him……

Last edited:

VN Store

Back