Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

So only 2 ranked SEC teams? And receiving votes only 5 in top 40. That's as bad or down as I remember the SEC being. Sure LSU and SC are probable final 4 teams but that's really going to hurt NCAA seeding come March.

So only 2 ranked SEC teams? And receiving votes only 5 in top 40. That's as bad or down as I remember the SEC being. Sure LSU and SC are probable final 4 teams but that's really going to hurt NCAA seeding come March.
I think were looking at about 5 teams from the SEC making the NCAA this season instead of the usual 7 or 8. After LSU and Sc that could be anybody and the Tennessee schedule doesn't fare well for us. Two versus SC, LSU, and road games to Texas A&M, Georgia, Ole MIss, Alabama and Miss St means were playing the best of the teams on the road and the best two teams three games. Rickea back will probably push us over the top in a lot of those games still beating either SC or LSU looks like a huge task for us this season.

Reactions: krichunaka
A ridiculous game. Final score LSU 133-McNeese 44.
62-12 at halftime. 30-0 in the second quarter alone.
Interestingly, McNeese played 3 weeks ago in a game they won 102-28, over a tiny Baptist school.
Makes you wonder who is scheduling these games.

Looks like Patterson of UConn is out for the season with knee problems. A lot of bad and tough luck for that team losing three players this season.
Maya Nnaji for AZ just decided to step away from basketball… ik this is for academic reasons but I really think fans need to step back and remember these are real people real girls real 20 year olds… they are going thru a lot. So many injuries this year more than I can ever remember…

Maya Nnaji for AZ just decided to step away from basketball… ik this is for academic reasons but I really think fans need to step back and remember these are real people real girls real 20 year olds… they are going thru a lot. So many injuries this year more than I can ever remember…

An intelligent young woman that recognizes that life isn't all about basketball.

The former kid coaching genius Jeff Walz and his Louisville Cardinals are getting blown out by UConn.
Somehow that makes the MTSU loss all the more insulting. They get blown out by UConn on a Saturday CBS televised and we got blown out by MTSU on a Wed night ESPN+ in Huntsville.

Reactions: maple
SC is getting better as they gain experience, lot of scorers on their deep team…They shoot the 3 really well this season, only weakness I see is free throw shooting which may bite them in the ass in tight games.

VN Store

Back