Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Evidently you have trouble reading. I answered the question. The game could not have been a pre-season game because it was originally scheduled to be a game with Pitt. The team they played was a replacement. Do you understand that?

Everyone already knew that. The question was about the record/stats counting in what was little more than an exhibition game against a non-American school.

Guess you didn't have all the facts...

Reactions: VolBalls33
Watkins has an undisclosed injury which did not appear to happen in a game and is listed day to day. Ugh where have I heard that before. Hope she's back soon.

Oklahoma lost at home by nine to freaking Southern who was 1-9. Why is every single thing that happens discouraging for our team?

Last edited:
The SEC is weak this season.

I don’t know what games some folks are watching and those that constantly try to make things look bleak for Tennessee are just reaching.

I’m predicting another Tennessee vs South Carolina SEC championship.

Harmon missed the game last night for Texas. She had a knee brace on while sitting on the bench. Shafer said he would know more in a few days.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The SEC is weak this season.

I don’t know what games some folks are watching and those that constantly try to make things look bleak for Tennessee are just reaching.

I’m predicting another Tennessee vs South Carolina SEC championship.
Like I said before. You think you can post with your words an SEC championship matchup and an NCAA championship for your favorite team. That's not how it works. I would agree that Tennessee has as good a chance as any but even with the No. 1 team in the nation I would not predict we will be in the SEC championship game or win the SEC outright. I am smarter than that. I guess you can figure out what that says about you.....then again....maybe you can't.

B1G is building a monster WBB conference with USC and UCLA coming on board next season not to mention potential contenders in Oregon and Washington. It’s too early to declare the early demise of either of those two teams imo and the rest of the B1G is amping up in the arms race as well. Will be interesting to watch this all unfold.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

No. 5 Texas guard Rori Harmon tears right ACL, out for season​

Bowling Green WBB senior guard Lexi Fleming has announced that her season is over; she suffered an injury early in their game a week ago against Indiana; this season, she was averaging 15.0 PPG, 4.7 RPG, and 2.8 APG from what i hear ACL

Like I said before. You think you can post with your words an SEC championship matchup and an NCAA championship for your favorite team. That's not how it works. I would agree that Tennessee has as good a chance as any but even with the No. 1 team in the nation I would not predict we will be in the SEC championship game or win the SEC outright. I am smarter than that. I guess you can figure out what that says about you.....then again....maybe you can't.
Somebody help me out what is wrong with predicting and no I’m not defending WC but we predict all the time. isn’t that predicting when preseason order of finish and preseason sec players are voted on by media.my only problem with WC is he or she may be a little too biased about the LVs and has a time or two down played the great play of SC. if that’s fandom to actually believe in your team so strongly so be it I’ve actually seen that with posters on the Boneyard with UCONN cause some of them are predicting a championship for them this year. again his or her prediction so be it

Most interested to see Vanderbilt’s first few SEC games. Their record is so much better but they have a “save your job” schedule this season.

Only ranked team they played was NC State and it was a respectable loss on the road. Should have been more if NC State were more proficient from the FT stripe. Vandy had to foul a lot to defend the athleticism of NC State.

Reactions: JustaChicken

VN Store

Back