Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I saw some solid basketball played today. After watching the SEC opening night, I like the Lady Vols chances to compete across the board.
In addition to that Auburn is going to be the real deal in the SEC. They could drop some conference games during the regular season but I’m predicting the Tigers to join the Lady Vols as two of the four semi-final teams.
Lets GBO🍊

Last edited:
Reactions: ATLVOLFAN01
I saw some solid basketball played today. After watching the SEC opening night, I like the Lady Vols chances to compete across the board.
In addition to that Auburn is going to be the real deal in the SEC. They could drop some conference games during the regular season but I’m predicting the Tigers to join the Lady Vols as two of the four semi-final teams.
Lets GBO🍊
I don’t think Auburn will be that consistent. They def will be upsetting some tho

Lets GBO🍊
In your own words SC is solid, not great and will lose multiple SEC games while Auburn is the real deal in the SEC and could drop some conferences games. It all seems so clear now.

In your own words SC is solid, not great and will lose multiple SEC games while Auburn is the real deal in the SEC and could drop some conferences games. It all seems so clear now.
Top 3 are clearly above the rest. I can’t wait for those games. I don’t see many blemishes til then

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This might have been obvious to most, but I actually was more reactive to their posts when I thought they were sincere. It all started making sense to me when I realized that they are likely a troll in sheep's clothing. I guess their pro LV stance is what through me off at first, but it is clear that they will say anything for attention and are not interested in true dialogue.
LV, given the timing of winnercircle‘s entrance to the forum, and a few other things, I truly believe that he/she is the alter ego of another poster. Perhaps Darth having some fun, perhaps. Mudcat is also a poster with a schtick having a laugh as chuckiepoo stated, one which I put on ignore many moons ago once I caught on.

LV, given the timing of winnercircle‘s entrance to the forum, and a few other things, I truly believe that he/she is the alter ego of another poster. Perhaps Darth having some fun, perhaps. Mudcat is also a poster with a schtick having a laugh as chuckiepoo stated, one which I put on ignore many moons ago once I caught on.
Well I don’t like to reveal poster’s real names, but WinnerCircle is kin to one of our future recruits, I was able to figure it out when they posted on their old page using their famous…..”Standing on Business”

Here’s where I will draw the line, no poster(s) will continue to make these fabricate claims and direct personal attacks.
I’m giving it one day to be cleared up on this forum.
If or when it continues then I’ll deal with it.

Reactions: stllvf
LSU plays slow and flat footed on defense.. I feel TN is the better team between them and LSU with Rickea Jackson.
TK is ready and could move the needle further in TN favor.

Reactions: Lucy

VN Store

Back