Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Well I don’t like to reveal poster’s real names, but WinnerCircle is kin to one of our future recruits, I was able to figure it out when they posted on their old page using their famous…..”Standing on Business”
I thought that phrase was pretty common among basketball folks these days not the domain of one family.

LSU is not better than last season’s team.
At this point, I don’t consider them to be a Top 10 team.
OM isn’t a great team and they’ve completely walked them down in this game.

LSU is too small to really control the game against Top Tier SEC teams.
In an evenly officiated game, they will struggle defensively.
Imagine #24 from LSU having to guard Rickea J or Jillian at PF with TK playing C?
Or the forwards from SC and them having to play help defense against K. Cardoso?

SEC very inconsistent rn so hard to judge future games. All I know is we are on the right side.

Kentucky beats Arkansas who annihilated Georgia who beat AM who’s beating Auburn but time will tell

Vandy beats ms st and Florida
USC beats ms st and Florida
UT beats Kentucky and Auburn

Ole miss playing well against LSU and beat Bama in an UGLY game

I’m just gonna put stock in the preseason top 4 and surprisingly Vandy

Really curious for the Missouri Bama game
Bama only scoring 40s last game is atrocious

I thought that phrase was pretty common among basketball folks these days not the domain of one family.

It’s going to be resolved.

As for SEC play today, LSU gives up 73 points to OM. Scores 84.

I’m not seeing a lot of separation among the teams in the SEC to start conference play.

Reactions: Lucy
Texas A&M beating Auburn pretty good right now. I just can’t see them being what the SEC sports group on social media predicted they would be though.
One sequence I watched and the refs are so bad they didn’t call it in this game but they set not one but three illegal screens in a row.
The play before that their forward and guard ran into each other trying to run the pick and roll.
Auburn too has all the talent in the world but no structure or discipline to their program.

I saw some solid basketball played today. After watching the SEC opening night, I like the Lady Vols chances to compete across the board.
In addition to that Auburn is going to be the real deal in the SEC. They could drop some conference games during the regular season but I’m predicting the Tigers to join the Lady Vols as two of the four semi-final teams.
Lets GBO🍊
The real deal is getting boatraced by aTm today.

SEC very inconsistent rn so hard to judge future games. All I know is we are on the right side.

Kentucky beats Arkansas who annihilated Georgia who beat AM who’s beating Auburn but time will tell

Vandy beats ms st and Florida
USC beats ms st and Florida
UT beats Kentucky and Auburn

Ole miss playing well against LSU and beat Bama in an UGLY game

I’m just gonna put stock in the preseason top 4 and surprisingly Vandy

Really curious for the Missouri Bama game
Bama only scoring 40s last game is atrocious

I don’t think it’s inconsistency. Some teams are just overrated. I’ll say Auburn right now is the most surprising but we’ve seen this before where teams who play well at home can go on the road and look very bad. Texas A&M got beat by a Georgia team who was beat by 40 points today by Arkansas. Arkansas loss to Kentucky.

That’s what many of these teams are.. get to Tennessee and they look poised and ready to compete for the SEC title.

The LVs are far from their peak.. and has the best player in the SEC Rickea J. They are saying she was recovering from a cold this game and dropped 27! Just stop it Ms. Action Jackson that’s elite!
Today, was the coming out party of Jewel Spear in the SEC. Spear has dominated the AAC for years.
We see why she made Team USA AmeriCup team 2x while several other SEC players were cut. Spear is elite.
SC and LSU are solid teams. There’s not much separation 1- 3.
I’ll wait to the final SEC games today to update my Top 5 power rankings.

Last edited:
arkansas still has their offense 34 3s

btw with the new additions next year this is probably the last home and home with vandy

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back