Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Another thing, all this talk about LSU undersized forward transfer as a potential SEC player of the year is confusing.
I still remember the scene against Colorado opening night where this team was embarrassed at full strength. They looked shook for four quarters of that game.
But why is there no consistency in giving players credit when it’s a TN player is the point I will make.
Look at how Rickea Jackson barely gets recognition for major awards outside of SEC Player of the Year because she missed 8 games.
There are even Mock Drafts where she is projected late in the 1st round smh.
Yet after the 7 games she has played in Rickea J is trending across Twitter based on her performances!
Fans maybe even coaches from all schools in the SEC should be talking about the ability of Rickea as a player night in and night out instead of whining about the calls that C. Clark is getting or how many shots she takes a night. That’s my opinion.
The same SEC fan club member(s) on Twitter promoting other SEC players/ teams from other schools were saying weeks ago that Jewel Spear stock was down.

She dropped 41 points in 2 games taking just 19 field goal attempts.. 57%FG and 94% FT on 18-19 free throw attempts.

And they are silent!

I thought the SEC fan club supported all SEC schools/players?

They come to this forum trying to act impartial but on social media don’t show the team nothing but fake love or act like their big performances didn’t happen.
Either way, Jewel Spear stock is up but they don’t want to talk about it in their SPACE I guess… we good.
We on go mode.
Lets GBO🍊.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy
Another thing, all this talk about LSU undersized forward transfer as a potential SEC player of the year is confusing.
I still remember the scene against Colorado opening night where this team was embarrassed at full strength. They looked shook for four quarters of that game.
But why is there no consistency in giving players credit when it’s a TN player is the point I will make.
Look at how Rickea Jackson barely gets recognition for major awards outside of SEC Player of the Year because she missed 8 games.
Yet after the 7 games she has played in Rickea J is trending across Twitter based on her performances!

The same SEC fan club member(s) on Twitter promoting other SEC players/ teams from other schools were saying weeks ago that Jewel Spear stock was down.

She dropped 41 points in 2 games taking just 19 field goal attempts.. 57%FG and 94% FT on 18-19 free throw attempts.

And they are silent!

They come to this forum trying to act impartial but on social media don’t show the team nothing but fake love or act like their big performances didn’t happen.
Either way, Jewel Spear stock is up but they don’t want to talk about it in their SPACE I guess… we good.
We on go mode.
Lets GBO🍊.
Don’t know anything about Twitter (X) or any other social media platforms tbh, not on any of them. I would say that if you forgo reading/listening to the civilians on those sites and focus on what the media is putting out there RJ is being given the respect she deserves and Spear will get there soon enough, she is working through all those sub par games in many eyes but as you have stated correctly is finding her groove again.

Fans maybe even coaches from all schools in the SEC should be talking about the ability of Rickea as a player night in and night out instead of whining about the calls that C. Clark is getting or how many shots she takes a night. That’s my opinion.

And they are silent!

We on go mode.
Lets GBO🍊.
You should really get checked by a doctor.....seriously. Your obsession is not normal or productive. It makes me wonder if you have a life that gives you pleasure or fulfills your needs as a person. I'm not being mean but geez....chill out about Rickea. She doesn't need you banging the drum for her. She will be fine.

Reactions: brassie and olddog
You should really get checked by a doctor.....seriously. Your obsession is not normal or productive. It makes me wonder if you have a life that gives you pleasure or fulfills your needs as a person. I'm not being mean but geez....chill out about Rickea. She doesn't need you banging the drum for her. She will be fine.

You stalk every post I make and have the audacity to question my livelihood?

This has to be the dumbest post of the day and it’s early.

You folks talk about players all day and night.. I point out a player(Rickea) being overlooked and cause she’s wearing a TN uniform that’s obsession?
If she was wearing a Vandy, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Texas, LSU, or South Carolina I bet you wouldn’t have an issue with me promoting how Rickea should receive more recognition.

I mentioned Jewel Spear as elite months ago.. now she scores 41 points in 2 out of 3 SEC games and the supposedly non bias SEC fan club members on Twitter are silent after saying her stock was down weeks ago…. but say nothing when she’s performing at a high level.. that’s obsession? You SC fans come here to put any SC player on a pedestal and downplay a former 5-Star McD All-American that transferred from the program just because they went to a rival and that’s normal?

You missed 3rd grade level comprehension I see.

Last edited:
You stalk every post I make and have the audacity to question my livelihood?

This has to be the dumbest post of the day and it’s early.

You folks talk about players all day and night.. I point out a player(Rickea) being overlooked and cause she’s wearing a TN uniform that’s obsession?
If she was wearing a Vandy, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Texas, LSU, or South Carolina I bet you wouldn’t have an issue with me promoting how Rickea should receive more recognition.

I mentioned Jewel Spear as elite months ago.. now she scores 41 points in 2 out of 3 SEC games and the supposedly non bias SEC fan club members on Twitter are silent after saying her stock was down weeks ago…. but say nothing when she’s performing at a high level.. that’s obsession? You SC fans come here to put any SC player on a pedestal and downplay a former 5-Star McD All-American that transferred from the program just because they went to a rival and that’s normal?

You missed 3rd grade level comprehension I see.
Dumb is dumb. This is worse than dumb because it is disingenuous.

You can’t speak on intelligence in any way, shape, or form.
Stay in your lane.
Sure thing Mr. “Auburn is the real deal”. Also, your lane is not in predicting SEC outcomes, you are batting below the Mendoza line there fella, which is hard to do even if you were trying to be wrong. You might be the most ignorant poster I have seen on this site in the past ten years, but then again there is always the chance you are just a bad troll. Either way, do you ever get tired of being wrong so often lol.

Last edited:
If you think predicting games of teams I don’t put any stock in matter to me then obviously you put too much thought into what others do.
I don’t care about being in a social media clique. I don’t care if you agree with me or not. I post and really couldn’t care less to get a reply. That’s the difference between you and me.
You’re seeking approval. While I’m commanding your attention.
We’re not the same.

Reactions: Ghost of A Melon
If you think predicting games of teams I don’t put any stock in matter to me then obviously you put too much thought into what others do.
I don’t care about being in a social media clique. I don’t care if you agree with me or not. I post and really couldn’t care less to get a reply. That’s the difference between you and me.
Oh there are several differences between us, but that is beside the point. Self admittedly you don’t put “any stock in” teams other than UT but love to prognosticate about all other teams anyway, so you again are self admittedly speaking from ignorance, but as a wise person once said about an ignoramious, “He doesn’t even know what he doesn’t know”. That is you bud, wear it with pride. And oh yeah, dont think I haven’t noticed how you work hard to avoid my posts which are grounded in reason and ridicule your nonsense.

Last edited:
Oh there are several differences between us, but that is beside the point. Self admittedly you don’t put “any stock in” teams other than UT but love to prognosticate about all other teams anyway, so you again are self admittedly speaking from ignorance, but as a wise person once said about an ignoramious, “He doesn’t even know what he doesn’t know”. That is you bud, wear it with pride.

The purpose you think you’re serving is so pathetic that I’m starting to feel sorry for you.

NVs and the others are going out sad… we are not the same. I’m off to prepare for the NFL playoff kick-off.
My power rankings include the LadyVols. I’m not concerned with the Opps.

Call it what you want.

The purpose you think you’re serving is so pathetic that I’m starting to feel sorry for you.

NVs and the others are going out sad… we are not the same. I’m off to prepare for the NFL playoff kick-off.
My power rankings include the LadyVols. I’m not concerned with the Opps.

Call it what you want.
Prepare well for your kickoff lol. As for your ever shifting power 5 rankings, please never stop, as I mentioned before, just like your game predictions it is always pure comedic gold.

Crooks of Iowa State is so fun to watch. She uses her size to create space, has excellent hands and finishes beautifully. Reminds me of Courtney Paris but just a bit undersized. She will be a complete beast by the end of her career.

VN Store

Back