12/10/23 Utah v. SCar ESPN 267,000
11/16/23 Maryland @ UConn FS1 244,000
11/9/23 Tennessee @ FSU ESPN2 239,000
12/02/23 Bowling Green @ Iowa FS1 221,000
12/16/23 Cleveland State @ Iowa BTN 216,000
11/29/23 Notre Dame at Tennessee ESPN2 208,000
11/12/23 Indiana @ Stanford ESPN 203,000
12/10/23 Iowa @ Wisconsin BTN 199,000*

She is a family member and she told us she loved everything about South Carolina and playing for the legend Dawn but was afraid to compete for time against the other players who were superior to her. She wanted to go to a team that had no competition. So there....now you have it....now that's how you do biased.
So weak. Just admit we don’t know and there can be several possible explanations.

Reactions: krichunaka
ESPN keeps putting out these draft lists and I think Bueckers and Clark will come back to college. Brink is probably 50 50. Cardosa hard to say what her plans are. So Jackson could be number one or two in the draft as she is about the only one in the top five that you know for sure is headed for the WNBA.

Ready for some basketball. Vanderbilt and Auburn playing a 2 oclock cst game today. Followed by Tennessee and Miss St.

Miss St a 3.5 point favorite over under 141.5

ESPN keeps putting out these draft lists and I think Bueckers and Clark will come back to college. Brink is probably 50 50. Cardosa hard to say what her plans are. So Jackson could be number one or two in the draft as she is about the only one in the top five that you know for sure is headed for the WNBA.
I'm thinking Clark goes to the draft and Bueckers stays.

Auburn can't make anything outside of 5 to 8 feet against Vandy. Only up 1 at the half. Doesn't help Auburn didn't attempt a FT.

Former Vandy men's player Shan Foster isn't bad at calling the game outside of saying this Auburn Vandy game was the best game of the day and saying Vandy has the game in control when they are up just a bucket. Major eye rolls from me due to his homerism. Hoping Auburn pulls this out in the 4th.
Auburn has missed several point blank layups.

Former Vandy men's player Shan Foster isn't bad at calling the game outside of saying this Auburn Vandy game was the best game of the day and saying Vandy has the game in control when they are up just a bucket. Major eye rolls from me due to his homerism. Hoping Auburn pulls this out in the 4th.
I have never heard as extreme hyperbole from an announcer in my life. You would think this is the national championship and the coaches are calling the best game ever. My description is not hyperbole, this is what he keeps saying in a variety of ways.

We also know kids change programs for all sorts of reasons. Rikea Jackson was not worried about playing time. Welcome to Knoxville RJ!
She didn't have to (Rickea), and she wasn't a freshman looking down the road at a possible bench riding career. She had playing time so that wasn't an issue. I would call your comparison apples to oranges. I concede that we don't know but.....she got no meaningful minutes, and she was used to being the star. I'm going to go with the "she saw the handwriting on the wall" until she speaks up and gives a detailed account of why she transferred. Again, I wish her well and I hope she does well at Tennessee. It was nice chatting with you....

She didn't have to (Rickea), and she wasn't a freshman looking down the road at a possible bench riding career. She had playing time so that wasn't an issue. I would call your comparison apples to oranges. I concede that we don't know but.....she got no meaningful minutes, and she was used to being the star. I'm going to go with the "she saw the handwriting on the wall" until she speaks up and gives a detailed account of why she transferred. Again, I wish her well and I hope she does well at Tennessee. It was nice chatting with you....
Well you just go on believing. My point about Rikea was kids transfer for a variety of reasons and Rikea, who could have gone anywhere, chose UT. Cooper is obviously terrified of the SC roster and it’s “legendary “ coach that she transferred to another SEC school to avoid them.

Reactions: krichunaka
I’m resorting to present and recent past….but yeah. I guess SC cannot play excellent basketball against a KY team…..your Big East standards are above that.
Not at all what I intimated. Actually if your team is playing excellent basketball, you don't have to say anything. Look at us; i don't have to say a word about my favorite team, you bring them up all the time.

Auburn gave that game away. Mingo won't have a game that bad the rest of the season. Missing a break away layup, plus having a foul line violation. Yikes. Bad ending for Auburn. Another solid win for Vandy.
Poor showing by Auburn who we needed to win so our win against them would stay Q 1 they are slowly pushing that game to Q2.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Tennessee just needs to keep winning. I have said it many times and it’s now proven that this team has not come close to reaching its ceiling.
Tonight, Kaiya Wynn and Tamari Key showed that they are high caliber SEC players.
Tennessee with Vandy, Texas A&M, SC , and LSU coming to Rocky Top put themselves in the drivers seat to take control of the SEC.

She is a family member and she told us she loved everything about South Carolina and playing for the legend Dawn but was afraid to compete for time against the other players who were superior to her. She wanted to go to a team that had no competition. So there....now you have it....now that's how you do biased.

The dumbest post I’ve seen on the internet in some time.
Now I know you’re the idiot in the SEC fan club on Twitter today that talked about the Lady Vols team except RJ in a fail attempt of discrediting the 8-time Nat’l champions again during today’s game.
Even the people in your comment section disagreed with you about the LadyVols and they were right.
TN came back for the W and you haven’t said a word since.

But once again, you are here with this nonsense about a former 5-star McD All-American player and lying that they waited until it was too late to play this year then entered the transfer portal for playing time.. redshirted for an entire season.. just to play at a school that recruited a starter out of the transfer portal at PG that is injured now and possibly returning next season, signed a 4-star Top 25-35 PG out of HS that is an early enrollee, Jewel Spear may return for another year, Kaiya Wynn is one of the best players coming off the bench in the entire SEC, but this player who is related to you said there is no competition here?

Man you need help. The team that is 4-1 in the SEC took one of your best young recruits in recent years and that player has gotten attention from game analysts that watched her performed in practice sessions and you can’t take it. Just enjoy the season.. because when you come to Rocky Top make sure your team can back it up.

VN Store

Back