Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

The best two players in WBB are Rickea Jackson and Caitlin Clark.

Raven Johnson is legit too.

Those the true “dawgs”

Get your game up and I’m not talking rebounds..

The best two players in WBB are Rickea Jackson and Caitlin Clark.

Raven Johnson is legit too.

Those the true “dawgs”

Get your game up and I’m not talking rebounds..
Speaking of Caitlin Clark. I rewatched the “collision”, that looks like 10% hit and 90% acting. Same with the constant flopping.
That combined with the poor sportsmanship reminds me of that Greyson kid from Duke. Not the tripping part but the need to be a victim. Hope she either grows up or gets some counseling.

Speaking of Caitlin Clark. I rewatched the “collision”, that looks like 10% hit and 90% acting. Same with the constant flopping.
That combined with the poor sportsmanship reminds me of that Greyson kid from Duke. Not the tripping part but the need to be a victim. Hope she either grows up or gets some counseling.
Now you’re a psychiatrist? Coaching not working out?
Said the psychiatrist part last week, and here we are again. What about the kid she hit was that a flop or should it be a group visit? With her falling and all while trying to record.

Can we just stop on this?

I don’t like us downgrading kids from the state of South Carolina. Nor, do I like talking bad about any former Gamecock except Sophie Cunningham. Unless she turns into a dirty player like Sophia, I will always love Talaysia.

You and @WinnerCircle are locked to a pissing contest that neither of you will ever win because neither of you are Talaysia or a member of her inner circle .

Can you just ignore winnerscircle on this issue? Please.
And they are enjoying the pissing, evidently. If not, why continue.

Have you even read the comments?
I couldn’t care less about who is on South Carolina’s roster and how it was put together.

I ain’t in a pissing match with anyone, whoever this is stands there by themselves pissing alone.

Because I have facts in this situation and I stamped that the former 5-star McD All-American Talaysia Cooper transferred to a rival and some people such as this person will try to diminish her ability to glorify the players currently at SC which has also been exaggerated.

I’ve seen the footage of games between Coop and these players from AAU and HS that this individual has lied saying proves his claims about those players being superior and that’s where he’s loss all credibility.

It’s right there on Twitter.

I can truly see why T.Coop transferred based on one of articles from back during HS.

Sometimes the best thing a person can do is leave their hometown or area to truly grow and become great.
3,000+ points in HS, a starter since 7th grade, and the South Carolina Player of the Year as a Jr., playing at one of the smallest schools in the state.

Coop gained some positive reviews based on how well she’s looked during practice sessions. This was reported by game analysts and sportswriters that have viewed the team in preparation for games and the coaching staff.

I stated this on a Tennessee message board to start the conversation about how T.Coop was transitioning to the program. How is that an issue?

That is all I’ve ever said.. didn’t mentioned one thing about SC, and that’s when this SC poster decided to attempt to control the narrative of T.Coop’s transfer.

Me nor anyone else has ever engaged with them and asked for their input about T.Coop.

So again, what do you mean? I’m not even sure you’re reading the comments.
I talked to Coop last night. Her exact words were "I wasn't going to get playing time at South Carolina so I had to transfer to a less talented team so I can at least see the court come game time." She is where she wants....I mean...has to be..... o_O

Reactions: glv98
I talked to Coop last night. Her exact words were "I wasn't going to get playing time at South Carolina so I had to transfer to a less talented team so I can at least see the court come game time." She is where she wants....I mean...has to be..... o_O
A pretty nasty and unnecessary comment to put on our board. I get that WC is annoying, but put him on block and keep it moving.

👆And NVs (the two or three) that support every negative post about Tennessee and the players here are liking these type of posts because they are sick in the head as well.

You mean to tell me, the player admits they weren’t worthy of playing time and can’t compete with a group of players averaging 5-10 ppg.. so they wait until after the transfer window to transfer to a program that just finished playing their former school for the SEC tourney and made the Sweet 16.

The same program that started the year ranked #11 in the country and T.Coop sits out a year and is not guaranteed anything while Tennessee has gotten highly coveted players via the portal two straight off-seasons.

If this isn’t a sickness I don’t know what these folks are suffering from because it’s so ridiculous it’s funny.

And people are trying to make this about me.. I haven’t engaged these people in this ignorance and will not let anyone try to put this on me because you are too simple minded to get out of your feelings because you can’t dictate my thoughts.

Not one time have I engaged with or ask any poster from SC to share anything with me about a transfer, their team, or talk about basketball period.

People need to grow up and stop being weak minded. If you all actually stood up for and defended the players, program, and coaches this way then people supporting their school wouldn’t feel its this easy to speak down on the LVs and program on their own forum.
I don’t care what you saying when it comes to these childish insults but lying like I’m causing anyone to speak negatively about this player and person is a disgrace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost of A Melon

This is horrible.

Save this for your Gamecock's chat site whenever you all pool enough cash together to afford one.

Or stop day-drinking.

Definitely not wanting to enter the Coop fuss but this sounds like you are leaving out every else. Less talented team would mean nearly everyone so this explanation doesn't explain why the LVs got her above almost everyone else.

Olivia Miles in uni and taking shots pregame for ND. Hasn't played since late last year.

Superfly probably should have used blue font, but in context of all this crazy back and forth I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic, not nasty.

Last edited:
Superfly, I don't know you & I am a fellow gamecock fan, but I call pure BS on this post. I mean come on, "I had to transfer to a less talented team.." & even if it were true there was no need to post that here just because 1 or 2 lady vols fans got under your skin.

We are not on the court playing but we can still show some sportsmanship between fan bases.

You just can’t stand being ditched can you?!?😂😂😂

this was so pointless to post because their is a 95% chance ur lying and just trying to stir the pot. We are all grown adults here. Let’s act like it.

VN Store

Back