not impressed with play calling!!!

I enderstand and agree, but the problem is they have no confidence in Worley. It causes a very conservative game plan that is easy to defend.

Somebody predicted earlier that an idiot or dumba$$ would start a thread like this....I think it was Freak or in his thread.....oh well OP you qualified and validated he was correct.....

Reactions: 4 people
Should have bought this game out 2 years ago and scheduled a cream puff FCS team -- You know UF would have done it.

I rather have the go 70-80 yards for 6 than 40-50. Stupid people with stupid ideas

It's not stupid when your defense is already down and out. When you keep the ball in Oregon's hands, you might as well forfeit the game. I'm not saying this loss rests on Butch's hands by no means, but I want to see more aggressive play calling by Jones. Our offense has to move the ball and compliment our D is some way or Oregon scores every drive.

After all the great things CBJ has done over the offseason, you're gonna take 1 half vs the fastest football team in the world that is far superior to us, and try to use that as evidence that CBJ is Dooley 2? Please

Reactions: 3 people
This game was a near impossibility, but I didn't expect us to just roll over and play dead. We needed to go for those early short 4th downs to at least give us a chance. Next thing you know, it's over.

decisions have been awful...andit looks like weare playing not to ose...it's not that just we are losing it is the fact we look like we have already quit..not impressedthus far at all

We are playing the possible national champion with a team that went 4-7 last year and lost most of its talent from that team. OP, you are an absolute buffoon.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back