Now Joe Says He Will Debate

This ad for the debate just played on my radio.

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

COME ON DOWN THIS SUNDAY TO THE EVENT OF THE DECADE. DEPENDS ADULT DIAPERS, AARP, AND HOSPICE WORKERS OF AMERICA PRESENTS - BARELY WATCHABLE! A PRIMAL SHOW OF POLITICAL DEBATE. ALL YOUR FAVORITE IDIOCY WILL BE ON DISPLAY! BUMBLING. MUMBLING. GAFFES. GOOFS. NON SEQUITURS. INDECIPHERABLE NONSENSE. WORDS MADE UP ON THE SPOT. LIES! LIES! LIES! AND EVERYONE'S FAVORITE... STEPS ARE MY NEMESIS. FIRST TEN THOUSAND FANS GET KICKED SQUARE IN THE DICK! YOUR 10 DOLLAR TICKET GET'S YOU THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE. BY THE WAY, THE CANDIDATES AREN'T THE ONLY PEOPLE GETTING CONFUSED - YOU WILL TOO! WE'VE GOT BRAINLESS BIDEN AND TYRANT TRUMP ON THE SAME STAGE! BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. LIE DIGESTING CONTEST...HOW MANT LIES CAN YOU TOLERATE BEFORE YOU PUKE, BIDEN BIKE RIDING...YOU WILL FALL OVER, JURY OLYMPICS, AND A **** EATING COMPETITION. YES, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT - EAT THAT ****, YOU RUBE! YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS OUR HEADLINE EVENT - AN ACTUAL DICK MEASURING COMPETITION. BUT DON'T WORRY - WE MEASURE FROM THE BALLS! IT STILL COUNTS!
Can’t wait to be in that first 10K!

Reactions: McDad
By number of posts 3 far right kool aid drinkers to 1 far left kool aid drinker...

You have a handful that are right or left but not at either fringe.

A small number reside closer to the middle...
# of posts would be a different analysis. Though it looks like @VolTull might be picking up the slack from a volume perspective.

# of Posters.

They always claim they’re heavily outnumbered. They’re not.

I’m out of the prediction business. I said there was no way Donald Trump would be the nominee - because too much of his base had moved on.

Turns out he went and got a lot of new people in his base.

Not to mention a pretty pathetic field of rivals. Desantis was supposed to be the guy and he is a total buffoon and lacks personality. He was dealt one of the best hands you could possibly ask for, and he decided to turn on business-friendly conservatism and jump all the way into the deep end of the culture war.

This is going to be good. Glad its before early voting. TBH, Joe had little choice to debate when he is getting this far behind.

The VP debate though? no matter who Trump picks, its going to be like running in the special olympics or clubbing baby seals vs Kamala.

This is going to be good. Glad its before early voting. TBH, Joe had little choice to debate when he is getting this far behind.

The VP debate though? no matter who Trump picks, its going to be like running in the special olympics or clubbing baby seals vs Kamala.

Few things I love more than a Kamala Harris speech.

“The thing with elections is, people get to vote. And their voice, gets heard, through votes. That’s what an election is.”

Not a real quote of hers, but that’s how 100% of her quotes go.

You all keep saying this. I don’t think the numbers back this up.

At what rate do you think the Conservatives/Republicans outweigh the others in this forum?
LOL. That is crazy. This place is an echo chamber. Republicans/Conservatives/Trump supporters not only outnumber Liberals/Democrats by at least 2 to 1 ..... Republicans/Conservatives/Trump supporters also tend to post more frequently. Guys like TN Ribs are here once in a while. They don't post that much.

I don't like this CNN deal.

Personally, I want to see a debate moderated by Joe Rogan. And the other moderated by Patrick Bet David.

Keep the networks out of it. Time to move on to what people actually listen to.

Disagree. The fact that blowhards like Rogan have an audience is no reason to give more of a microphone to them to appeal to the lowest common denominator audience.

By your logic, the obvious choices for moderators are Taylor Swift, Larry David, and Howard Stern.

LOL. That is crazy. This place is an echo chamber. Republicans/Conservatives/Trump supporters not only outnumber Liberals/Democrats by at least 2 to 1 ..... Republicans/Conservatives/Trump supporters also tend to post more frequently. Guys like TN Ribs are here once in a while. They don't post that much.
Post volume and # of Posters are two different things.

There’s no massive hoard of righties outweighing the lefties in here.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Disagree. The fact that blowhards like Rogan have an audience is no reason to give more of a microphone to them to appeal to the lowest common denominator audience.

By your logic, the obvious choices for moderators are Taylor Swift, Larry David, and Howard Stern.

What makes Rogan a “blowhard”? Rogan doesn’t want to do the debate, but he would do a solid job.

Last edited:
Not to mention a pretty pathetic field of rivals. Desantis was supposed to be the guy and he is a total buffoon and lacks personality. He was dealt one of the best hands you could possibly ask for, and he decided to turn on business-friendly conservatism and jump all the way into the deep end of the culture war.

DeSantis problem wasn't that necessarily since he had good history to back him up (yes, personality plays, but record plays more). But rather it was him jumping on the "attack Trump" train.

Yuge mistake...

You look at the candidates that made it outof the primaries without drawing the ire of Trump like Scott and Vivek. They were respectfully disagreeing. "Yes, Trump is good, but this is why I'll be better..."

But when you got Christie and Pence and Haley and DeSantis running on the anti-Trump train, that's a formula for losing since he is still very poplar in the party. There had to be respect from the opponents since Trump was leading by 20-30 points in nearly every race. You don't go after him thinking it's going to score points with his base.

DeSantis figured it out, made amends and has a shot in 28. Haley is dead politically except in the extreme Never-Trump side of the party. Christie was dead politically long before the election. Im not even sure why Pence thought it was a good idea to run.

There's a lot of politicians that have hurt themselves politically by opposing Trump.

Lol

So, you're saying Rogan and PBD couldn't ask the tough questions? That they don't have informative casts that ask the questions that the American people are asking? You'd rather have a network shill lobbing softball questions and being biased in their questioning?

You think Rogan is a big Trump fan or something? You ever watch a Valuetainment podcast?

Tell you what, I'll agree to two media shills as additional moderators. Rogan gets Tucker Carlson as his second and PBD gets Chris Cuomo.

Satisfied?

DeSantis problem wasn't that necessarily since he had good history to back him up (yes, personality plays, but record plays more). But rather it was him jumping on the "attack Trump" train.

Yuge mistake...

You look at the candidates that made it outof the primaries without drawing the ire of Trump like Scott and Vivek. They were respectfully disagreeing. "Yes, Trump is good, but this is why I'll be better..."

But when you got Christie and Pence and Haley and DeSantis running on the anti-Trump train, that's a formula for losing since he is still very poplar in the party. There had to be respect from the opponents since Trump was leading by 20-30 points in nearly every race. You don't go after him thinking it's going to score points with his base.

DeSantis figured it out, made amends and has a shot in 28. Haley is dead politically except in the extreme Never-Trump side of the party. Christie was dead politically long before the election. Im not even sure why Pence thought it was a good idea to run.

There's a lot of politicians that have hurt themselves politically by opposing Trump.

I totally disagree. He only burned bridges attacking Trump with people who were never going to vote for him against Trump in a primary, anyway.My parents didn't care that Desantis attacked

I actually think the winning strategy for a Republican would be to attack Trump in the way that Trump attacks others. Not like a fkn nerd with facts and figures and reason. Trump.

How did Scott and Vivek do? Still lost by a landslide? Desantis had 3x as many delegate votes as they did.

"Look, I treat everybody with respect, and I don't like politics being this way, but I also recognize that Trump and his people respond to this, and so I'm fighting fire with fire in this one case. Trump is a fraud. He's an idiot. His economy was fake. He didn't grow the private sector, he grew government. He's a big government stooge. His policies bloated government and are a big reason for the Biden economy. He led the party away from conservative principles. We abandoned our family values because of him." etc.

Last edited:
Not really sure how relevant this is when the other candidate is equally bad.

The other guy absolutely does tend to produce word salad, but at least he enunciates more clearly than Puddin-mouth. Mask or not...if the candidates are debating, the one who's more easily understood (even if spouting a word salad) may have a slight edge over someone who's struggling to pronounce words while arranging them into a coherent thought.

It's like a batter stepping up to the plate while blindfolded (Puddin-mouth) versus having one eye covered (the other guy). The latter may lack depth perception, but he has a better chance at timing it and making contact due to seeing the pitch.

Yuge mistake...

DeSantis screwed the pooch with his culture war and attack on Disney, his attacks on personal choice and freedoms done him in with me. Take all of that and add in his lack of personality and you have an unelectable candidate.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Lol

So, you're saying Rogan and PBD couldn't ask the tough questions? That they don't have informative casts that ask the questions that the American people are asking? You'd rather have a network shill lobbing softball questions and being biased in their questioning?

You think Rogan is a big Trump fan or something? You ever watch a Valuetainment podcast?

Tell you what, I'll agree to two media shills as additional moderators. Rogan gets Tucker Carlson as his second and PBD gets Chris Cuomo.

Satisfied?

He doesn't want anyone outside of the MSNBC mold moderating.

VN Store

Back