Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Anyone been following the FF coaching search stuff want to give an update?

Seems like there is a lot of kerfuffle going on over there today.
It's Gruden head coach, Manning offensive coordinator. That's what my big dollar donar's are telling me.

Reactions: AM64

No one knows anything. DW conducting a search professionally and quietly. Rude if you ask me, tbh.
One insider says target has been reached and Papers signed.

Since I've joined this site we've always hired the next Saban... let's see was that Kiffin or Dooley or Jones or Pruitt or ????

From what I'm hearing, no one is going to be happy about next coach.

I don't believe that. For at least the past twenty years unanimity is one thing the Tennessee fan base could never been accused of. There have only been a few brief instances over the entire history - mostly caused by euphoria, booze, drugs, or all of the above.

Reactions: StarRaider
It'll be kiffin on the second go around.
Kiffin really was dumb for bolting to USC. Dream job or not, it's like you work at Target running a cash register and two years later they offer you the CEO position. It could be your ultimate goal but with so little experience it will be a spectacular failure. He should have stayed the course, built a program, gotten some experience dealing with pregnant coed crises, and he could have USC back to being a powerhouse right now.

The insanity level in the FF generally trends up exponentially with the number of days that a search has been underway. Just wait for tomorrow.

I'm not going to say who it is, i'm just going to say I told you so in 3 years.
I forgot to say in this post that I told you so about Mr Potatoe Head

fb_img_1611276559804-jpg.84425

VN Store

Back