Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

@McDad

New one for you...

140558219_10217430013011978_5360127711308580796_n-jpg.84429

This is too perfect for this forum.

Has anyone ever had a seller on Amazon desperate to get you to change a rating or review? I bought a pack of 3 masks off Amazon late last summer and once they arrived, found the fit wasn't as large as they had described. Mainly, you couldn't speak without it slipping off your chin or nose. Perfect sized for kids probably, just not adult sized as claimed.

Or adults with really tiny heads like Huff. Anyway...

Since then, I literally have gotten two emails asking me to change my rating. "Went with another manufacturer" and "we now have better quality control" and "small business that depends on customers" so on and so forth. Even offered me a $50 Amazon card with a letter via snail mail and a full refund for my troubles. It's not like I was mean in my rating other than to say "perfect sized for a 10 year old" and left them with a one star rating. They've since labeled what I purchased as "children's sized" and listed a larger version in the article.

Anyone ever heard of a business doing this and trying to get a rating changed?
the dude had some long grasshopper like legs too

All told with buyouts and new salaries UT will spend around 13-15 million dollars just to land Josh Heupel. Let that sink in for a little while.

We were going to be hot garbage next year anyway. Garbage the next year, maybe 6-6 the third.

Heupel doesnt change that up or down imo.

VN Store

Back