Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I ventured over to the FF for a little bit this morning and like clockwork the coach worshiping has started. mention any concerns and you're a negavol.

I'm cautiously optimistic. He's a good system quarterbacks coach and does have two Heisman winners in his experience. He's done well at other stops.

But then again, this is big boy ball in the SEC and the learning curve is rather steep. He'll get his three years with me like all of them do.

I'm cautiously optimistic. He's a good system quarterbacks coach and does have two Heisman winners in his experience. He's done well at other stops.

But then again, this is big boy ball in the SEC and the learning curve is rather steep. He'll get his three years with me like all of them do.

I'm his biggest fan, I hope he lights the world on fire and we have to start paying him 10mil a year just to keep him.

BUT until he wins football games on a regular basis he's just another Okie.

Reactions: DC_Vol and AM64
I'm his biggest fan, I hope he lights the world on fire and we have to start paying him 10mil a year just to keep him.

Forgive me, one Heisman winner. Jason White won his the year before he started coaching.

Reactions: AM64
I had to stop. The other day I was over there, and the question was asked, what will we do when Oklahoma comes after him.

Probably the same thing as when Bama was going to come for Pruitt. My take would be, if I actually cared at this point, is who we get after BJ v2.

Probably the same thing as when Bama was going to come for Pruitt. My take would be, if I actually cared at this point, is who we get after BJ v2.
Did you notice Pruitt didn't get in line for any college jobs, he went straight for the NFL positions, that right there tells me he's guilty.

Show me the W’s!!!! No slogans, no plans, no excuses, no coach speak. Show me wins. I recognize it may take some time, but don’t ask me to get excited about yet another butt in the leader’s chair. I need to see results.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Did you notice Pruitt didn't get in line for any college jobs, he went straight for the NFL positions, that right there tells me he's guilty.

I would be surprised if he ever coaches another down of college football. Sounds like he was running a payroll operation. And couldn’t even win doing that.

Reactions: hog88
I would be surprised if he ever coaches another down of college football. Sounds like he was running a payroll operation. And couldn’t even win doing that.
He done good for a highscule futball coach, made his millions and gets to walk away without going to prison. Sweet deal if you can get it.

Either that or bright enough to know he was too dumb to keep his menagerie in line; but he definitely wanted out of the NCAA line of sight.

TN Men's BasketVols are playing at Ole Piss in an SEC match-up w/both being the top two defensive teams in the SEC this year. TN was up at 11 points before halftime but the lead is only 8 in the 2nd half.....w/a time out.
The game is being played on Espn2...

TN Men's BasketVols are playing at Ole Piss in an SEC match-up w/both being the top two defensive teams in the SEC this year. TN was up at 11 points before halftime but the lead is only 8 in the 2nd half.....w/a time out.
The game is being played on Espn2...

One of the worst second halves I've seen in awhile.

Edit: I should have said one of the worst second halves I've seen since football season.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and hog88
One of the worst second halves I've seen in awhile.

It happens at times & it always sucks for us. That last desperation shot for TN to win just kissed the rim. The lid was put on the basket (the last 5 minutes) to where TN couldn't score a basket to stay in the game ..... TN went cold. We only lost by two points but it still stings pretty good in how it ended.

Reactions: clarksvol00

VN Store

Back