Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I lost a pair of glasses. Found them after I mowed over them. Wondered what the shiny thing was. The blade missed them, but I did have to do a little straightening.
Had mine been a foot or two to one side I could have crushed them when I was backing up. I noticed I had visitors last night; the wild pigs are back, digging divots the size of grapefruit.

Reactions: AM64
They did. Looked rough the first 3/4 of the game then pulled it out. I can’t decide if UK imploded or we got hot.
Probably a little of both. Johnson and Springer took the team on their shoulders. Good to see a more aggressive, faster paced attack on offense.

Vescovi looked like he has a sprained ankle, he was not motoring very well. But he hit a big 3 with about a minute left.

Probably a little of both. Johnson and Springer took the team on their shoulders. Good to see a more aggressive, faster paced attack on offense.

Johnson scored 27 pts and Springer had 24 pts. Great comeback but it took almost all night for the win.
I didn't watch the game bc we looked so flat & terrible when I did turn it on to see the score.

Did you watch last season ALONE? The rock house was bad ass. Some of the women are bad ass too.

So, I've met most of the competitors on that show. Of all the ones I met, Roland (rock house ox slayer) was the biggest prick but one of the most competent survivalists the show's ever seen. That guy could have survived another 100 days. He really tamed the land.

The women are badass. It's crazy that most of the shows runner ups have been women but none have won yet. It really does come down to BMI and weight loss. If I recall, Callie (runner up last season) was actually doing fine on food but she had still lost too much weight, so they pulled her.

Really wouldn't mind competing on that show in a couple of years, but my crazy metabolism would be my biggest enemy. I have to consume significantly more calories every day to maintain because my body burns it off so fast.

So, I've met most of the competitors on that show. Of all the ones I met, Roland (rock house ox slayer) was the biggest prick but one of the most competent survivalists the show's ever seen. That guy could have survived another 100 days. He really tamed the land.

The women are badass. It's crazy that most of the shows runner ups have been women but none have won yet. It really does come down to BMI and weight loss. If I recall, Callie (runner up last season) was actually doing fine on food but she had still lost too much weight, so they pulled her.

Really wouldn't mind competing on that show in a couple of years, but my crazy metabolism would be my biggest enemy. I have to consume significantly more calories every day to maintain because my body burns it off so fast.
You need to gain a lot of weight before getting there. You’re right, she was a beast. Shame they pulled her because she lost so much weight.

You need to gain a lot of weight before getting there. You’re right, she was a beast. Shame they pulled her because she lost so much weight.

I lose about a pound a day when I go backpacking. I would essentially have to catch a fish every day.

Looks like I'm perfectly engineered for survivalist competitions. Who knew?

VN Store

Back