Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Did you watch last season ALONE? The rock house was bad ass. Some of the women are bad ass too.

I saw parts of a couple of episodes of "Naked and Afraid"? Might have watched more if it wasn't censored, but then I'm thinking I might have been disappointed anyway - not sure the girls were really that hot.

Reactions: AirVol
I saw parts of a couple of episodes of "Naked and Afraid"? Might have watched more if it wasn't censored, but then I'm thinking I might have been disappointed anyway - not sure the girls were really that hot.

How I view myself in mirror after getting outta the shower.

Johnson scored 27 pts and Springer had 24 pts. Great comeback but it took almost all night for the win.
I didn't watch the game bc we looked so flat & terrible when I did turn it on to see the score.
It was good to see Barnes' boys pushing the ball up the court after getting defensive rebounds, and trying to score more points in transition which made a big difference. And putting the ball in Johnson's and Springer's hands to take it to the basket. But you're right, it wasn't until partway through the 2nd half the Vols finally got serious and took care of business.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Going thru my old books and moving them to storage..some I haven't seen in years.. I have an unwritten rule, if I finish a book I keep it..trying to declutter and have a tad more room in my home office 20210207_194802.jpg

Reactions: StarRaider
I told my friends in the 1st quarter that this game was over because the fix was in....referees made the 1st 2 terrible calls against the chiefs.

The ended the half by giving the Tampa Bradys a 60yd phantom pass interference, followed by another BS pass int on an uncatchable ball....moving the ball to the 1 yard line. The Bradys gained exactly 1yd on offense to get another TD handed to them and blew the game open 21 to 6.

8 HUGE penalties against the chiefs in the 1st half...most ever in ANY HALF of the super bowl.....meanwhile they called 1 measely penalty on the Bradys......

Terrible, garbage game when the refs are so very blatantly against 1 team. The Chiefs never stood a chance in the 1st half....or this game.

Disgraceful. In the super bowl. So crazy to have this garbage in the biggest game of the year. What are these corrupt morons gonna do next, steal a national election? Clearly, nothing is off limits anymore.....

Last edited:
I told my friends in the 1st quarter that this game was over because the fix was in....referees made the 1st 2 terrible calls against the chiefs.

The ended the half by giving the Tampa Bradys a 60yd phantom pass interference, followed by another BS pass int on an uncatchable ball....moving the ball to the 1 yard line. The Bradys gained exactly 1yd on offense to get another TD handed to them and blew the game open 21 to 6.

8 HUGE penalties against the chiefs in the 1st half...most ever in ANY HALF of the super bowl.....meanwhile they called 1 measely penalty on the Bradys......

Terrible, garbage game when the refs are so very blatantly against 1 team. The Chiefs never stood a chance in the 1st half....or this game.

Disgraceful. In the super bowl. So crazy to have this garbage in the biggest game of the year. What are these corrupt morons gonna do next, steal a national election? Clearly, nothing is off limits anymore.....

I noticed w/10 seconds on the clock Brady threw a pass in the end zone over the head of a receiver & no time came off the clock. The very next play w/10 seconds to go they scored a TD right before halftime. Nothing was ever said about it ..... Romo nor his side kick said a word about the play clock not ticking down.

Btw....right as the 1st half was ending, just before TB had to kick it back to KC with 10 secs or so....they put the graphic up showing the penalties, 8 against KC for 80 something yards, to 1 against the Bradys that was meaningless....it flashed only for a half second and then was gone. Some producer must have not gotten the memo about not calling attention to the referees deciding the game by throwing the most flags on KC ever thrown in ANY half of ANY super bowl.

1 was on a 3 and 6 Brady threw INC, looked more like 7yds to me...next play on 4th when KC lined up offsides, referees award a 1st down to Brady (5yds for offsides) WITHOUT ever even measuring. He just threw a flag and then announced it was a 1st down.... announcers never even mentioned that, just kept on talking....2 plays later was the 2nd TD pass to Gronkowski....then the worst BS ever, when the refs called back to back pass interference calls that were both complete BS and moved the ball 70 yards in 2 plays....Brady and his offense only actually gained exactly 1 yard out of 75 yards...when they scored from the 1 yard line.

The only mention of any of this bullcrap was when very early in the 2nd half they announced that " KC committed more penalties in the 1st half than ANY half ever in the super bowl..."

What a damn joke. I am not a KC fan, nor am i a gambler.....thos game cost me nothing at all. I just hate when the refs decide a football game, and it was VERY obvious who was gonna get jobbed early in the 1st half.... KC never stood a chance. This game was over before it ever started, and it was like watching a great boxer take a dive to make some bank....it was terrible.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Did anyone else here get in on the FanDuel online betting promotion for the superbowl. They were offering new users 55-1 odds on picking the superbowl winner on a $5 bet. I bet $5 on Tampa and collected a cool $275 for winning.
I did as well! I just gave them my bank and routing number and SSN this morning for my deposit.

Dude had funny accent though

VN Store

Back