Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

You know what's worse than a cat in heat?

Absolutely nothing.

My cat is in heat and trying to seduce my girl dog...

This is why I have my pets spayed and/or neutered at the appropriate time of age.
I had 3 female cats spayed at the same time once. Got to do it sooner or later.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
This is why I have my pets spayed and/or neutered at a young age.

Tomorrow... and it can't come quick enough.

Apparently, the Covid has caused a lot of people to get pets and the demand for spaying/neutering is at an all time high. I've had this appointment on the books since early January when she got her shots and checkup.

I really want the 6 speed manual transmission Camaro. The real manual, not that paddle shift crap. From what I hear, Millennials have no idea how to work a clutch so it getting stolen is not a concern. And it burns gasoline. Good American made gasoline..

At first i liked this post, then retracted it just because you said a Chevy.... are they a lot cheaper ? Or do you just prefer the Camaro over the Mustang regardless of price? Just a regular ole GT stang makes 456HP stock if memory serves... though I am sure the Camaro is about the same. For about 5k more you could get a new Supra that is faster than both....and likely holds its value much better. I believe paddles are the closest to rowing gears you will get in the Toyota/ BMW (,same car as far as drivetrain,)...Supras are 3.2 seconds to 60mph though. That is 911t. Fast. Super car fast.... i set my sights much lower though. I really want 1 of these....manual 6 speed, rear wheel drive., and less than 25k brand new. Its a Toyota/Subaru collab...the Toyota version is japan only, the Subaru BRZ is here though...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210210-122627_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210210-122627_Google.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 1
At first i liked this post, then retracted it just because you said a Chevy.... are they a lot cheaper ? Or do you just prefer the Camaro over the Mustang regardless of price? Just a regular ole GT stang makes 456HP stock if memory serves... though I am sure the Camaro is about the same. For about 5k more you could get a new Supra that is faster than both....and likely holds its value much better. I believe paddles are the closest to rowing gears you will get in the Toyota/ BMW (,same car as far as drivetrain,)...Supras are 3.2 seconds to 60mph though. That is 911t. Fast. Super car fast.... i set my sights much lower though. I really want 1 of these....manual 6 speed, rear wheel drive., and less than 25k brand new. Its a Toyota/Subaru collab...the Toyota version is japan only, the Subaru BRZ is here though...

I don't know why, but Mustangs have never tripped my trigger. I always wanted a Camaro in high school, but never did get one. ('78 Z28 was da bomb). My wife likes the Dodge Challenger, and they come with a really big engine... I could go that route I guess. I bought the 1982 Supra back in the day. It was the first car I can remember that had the digital speedometer display. GREAT car. I haven't seen the new ones though. It sounds like your 'sights' aren't that different than mine though. As far as shifting goes, I am really not interested in that paddle thingy at all. That ain't shifting. That's masturbation. And as far as holding value goes, I'm 60. I will go Col Potter on the jeep with this car when the time comes.

iu

I really want the 6 speed manual transmission Camaro. The real manual, not that paddle shift crap. From what I hear, Millennials have no idea how to work a clutch so it getting stolen is not a concern. And it burns gasoline. Good American made gasoline..

My Subaru Legacy GT has the same engine as the WRX and a 6 speed manual. I've always figured it was pretty safe with what I like to call my millennial anti theft device - the 6 speed transmission and a clutch. It also more a sleeper and not a cop magnet like sportier styles. Only the hood scoop that feeds the intercooler is the giveaway.

I don't know why, but Mustangs have never tripped my trigger. I always wanted a Camaro in high school, but never did get one. ('78 Z28 was da bomb). My wife likes the Dodge Challenger, and they come with a really big engine... I could go that route I guess. I bought the 1982 Supra back in the day. It was the first car I can remember that had the digital speedometer display. GREAT car. I haven't seen the new ones though. It sounds like your 'sights' aren't that different than mine though. As far as shifting goes, I am really not interested in that paddle thingy at all. That ain't shifting. That's masturbation. And as far as holding value goes, I'm 60. I will go Col Potter on the jeep with this car when the time comes.

iu
My first 2 cars were Mustangs and my 3rd was a new Camaro Z28. I have to say that the Camaro was the biggest POS I ever owned until I owned a Monte Carlo and Chevette once I got married. GM has been banned from my household, my kids households and all future generations forever.

My first 2 cars were Mustangs and my 3rd was a new Camaro Z28. I have to say that the Camaro was the biggest POS I ever owned until I owned a Monte Carlo and Chevette once I got married. GM has been banned from my household, my kids households and all future generations forever.

Was your Z28 one of those second gen from late 70's or from mid 80's?

ch1015-223947_1@2x.jpg

OR

maxresdefault.jpg

Egad on the second pic! Mine was a 79 like the top pic.

I liked the look of that gen. that you had. Cannot speak to the quality but had the "Egad" unibody one in RS trim and with a 305 and dang thing was a POS. Probably pumped out a whopping 170HP and I would find like plastic connectors in the floorboard and like where the heck did these come from under the dash. Rearend issues. Brand new off the lot the oil pressure would be about 30 psi and after getting warm at idle be like 10-12 psi. Took it back to the dealer and they like no problem.

Never personally bought another US auto again. The US automakers at the time should of been ashamed of themselves.

I liked the look of that gen. that you had. Cannot speak to the quality but had the "Egad" unibody one in RS trim and with a 305 and dang thing was a POS. Probably pumped out a whopping 170HP and I would find like plastic connectors in the floorboard and like where the heck did these come from under the dash. Rearend issues. Brand new off the lot the oil pressure would be about 30 psi and after getting warm at idle be like 10-12 psi. Took it back to the dealer and they like no problem.

Never personally bought another US auto again. The US automakers at the time should of been ashamed of themselves.
When I bought my 79 it was raining. I brought it home and the next day when I opened the door the back floor board was full of water. I took off down the road and got hit by water in the face as I drove down the road when the wiper blade went sailing across the top and what what left ground into the windshield. They had to replace the windshield and carpet after they tore the dashboard apart to find a rubber plug that was left out. That was just the start of a very bad relationship.
It was fast for the day though, 3.73 rear end 350 engine with a 4 barrel carb, but it redlined at 110. The bad ole days.

@n_huffhines

I was a d1ck in the other thread.

I had a bad day and when louder compared me to vol main I went postal.

We disagree and I feel you were twisting my words but I went overboard.

I dont think you are retarded and I edited the post.

My first 3 cars were Camaros. A 94 v6, 98v6, and a 99 z28.l my Sr year of HS. The Z28 was junk. Fast, but junk. Also had 2 Colorados. Also junk. Never buying GM again. Honda/Acura, Toyota for me.

Reactions: VolStrom

VN Store

Back