Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

So, informal poll...

Spaghetti the day you make it or the next day when you reheat it?
Being I learned how to cook by watching my Sicilian mom, I have to weigh in here.

@LouderVol makes a good point as does @DinkinFlicka and @Y9 Vol and anybody else I may have left out who has contributed here.

But when it comes to meatballs vs. sausage vs. ground beef, I have to ask, what about spareribs? What about chicken?

Anyway, it's all good... mama mia!

Reactions: AM64
Gas prices have gone way up here in Jackson .... Kroger has it @ $2.49 .... $2.29 just the other day.
I heard on the radio today that some gas stations may run out at the pump. Trucks can't get to them to restock.

Reactions: AM64
Being I learned how to cook by watching my Sicilian mom, I have to weigh in here.

@LouderVol makes a good point as does @DinkinFlicka and @Y9 Vol and anybody else I may have left out who has contributed here.

But when it comes to meatballs vs. sausage vs. ground beef, I have to ask, what about spareribs? What about chicken?

Anyway, it's all good... mama mia!

The wife, who runs our restaurant, makes a chicken spag that is AWESOME!!

Gas prices have gone way up here in Jackson .... Kroger has it @ $2.49 .... $2.29 just the other day.
I heard on the radio today that some gas stations may run out at the pump. Trucks can't get to them to restock.

Yeah, I think the refineries in TX are in big trouble right now, too.

Reactions: RavinDave

VN Store

Back